Epic Perfect World

Increasing cap on coins in inventory

Offline Rikigaru

It would be really nice if you could increase the cap from 200m, because some of the items cat shop cost more, and it makes it hard to AFK catshop.

Angelica

That's what the Ten Million Big Notes are for.

MamaVortex

I very so much agree with this!
But this is the thing...I go around and see people selling items for aroun d 600m...And i'm wondering how....I tried once and got the same "200m" Limit.

+1
And also if someone could explain why im seeing 600m yet the limit of selling is 200m thatd be awesome

cevans1290

Mama vortex, ten million big notes is the only way to buy something that high   ^-^

MamaVortex

I'm not asking how to buy something, I'm asking HOW would i go about pricing something in my vendor for 300m+

Angelica

Vendors could help that problem. You can find them at God's Giving, they'll increase the max price you can sell things for.

MamaVortex

I'm using one already, the one EVERYONE uses...Still.....cant sell for 200m+

Angelica

Weird. I just tried the mermaid one ingame, works perfectly for me. I don't know about the other ones, never tried. I'm suggesting trying the mermaid one, tell me if it works or not. D:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i like this idea but i have never seen it raised anywhere before so idk if its possible. and yea with the venders thingy i can sell things worth more then 200mil as well it just converts into bank nnotes when people buy alot at once.

Offline Rikigaru

Big notes won't work, because they things I sell are 3.5m, meaning that if I go over 200m the numbers turn red and won't let me open the shop.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If you're using the normal kitty shop, you will not be able to sell anything that exceeds 200 mil.  That's why the other vendors are there.  I personally use the bunny shop on all my chars because bunnies are cute.  And I'm a girl, I like cute things. (Which is PROBABLY why I main a male archer, but that's another story)

Anyways, I'd actually like to see the buy cap on shops lifted.  People buy EC's.  EC's are normally 3 mil apiece.  As it is, you cannot buy more than 100 at 2 mil a piece (which means you may never get sold any EC's).  I don't mind paying 3 mil per EC, but I can't buy them at that price in my shop because of the buy cap.  Oh, and this is regardless of big notes--you can have a billion worth in big notes but can only buy 100 EC for 200 mil max.  Makes you look like a cheap ass.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline kaseimars

• Anything Could Happen
Anyways, I'd actually like to see the buy cap on shops lifted.  People buy EC's.  EC's are normally 3 mil apiece.  As it is, you cannot buy more than 100 at 2 mil a piece (which means you may never get sold any EC's).  I don't mind paying 3 mil per EC, but I can't buy them at that price in my shop because of the buy cap.  Oh, and this is regardless of big notes--you can have a billion worth in big notes but can only buy 100 EC for 200 mil max.  Makes you look like a cheap ass.

^I suggested this before in another thread. It is a real inconvenience to constantly check the shop to replenish EC's when you are buying them because of the 200m cap. Especially when dual clienting. I hope the cap can be raised.
~Demon Mystic~Raien~

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I'm using one already, the one EVERYONE uses...Still.....cant sell for 200m+

Odd, just made a test with the tiger shop and I've been able to put items for prices over 200mil

Offline ikite

I have seen this suggestion on many different servers.  And every time I have seen the answer as it is not possible.  It could b the admin of the other servers were lazy. But it could not b possible.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Its not that easy to edit it, and im pretty sure they wont.