Epic Perfect World

Faction Exclusive Stuff

Offline Merlini

• Characters: Merlini
  • Faction: Vehement
hi, i just got this idea. can you make an exclusive uniform/mount/pet that we can design by ourself ? we can use epic point to customize the uniform, mount, and pet. so everyone can buy the customize stuff using the npc in the base. it will be a great improvement to see our own mount using our fact logo, and uniform with our own design. thanks a lot 
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
hi, i just got this idea. can you make an exclusive uniform/mount/pet that we can design by ourself ? we can use epic point to customize the uniform, mount, and pet. so everyone can buy the customize stuff using the npc in the base. it will be a great improvement to see our own mount using our fact logo, and uniform with our own design. thanks a lot
The idea is nice, but I think even if you had all the +1's in the world, it wouldn't happen.
It'd be just like the custom weps, and titles. Jaan would have to add it separately and you'd have to wait on a server shut down/update for it to even come, and that's a lot of extra work for Jaan himself to add in on top of everything else.