Epic Perfect World

Nerf sage archer

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
You funni l0l. Let's say you do consider this idea. Do you see how broken DB's are? EA CT is fine, max we can get with endgame gear + CT xbow is 90% without any buffs whatsoever. On the other hand, there's DB's, one shotting EA's or any other class in particular while they're in def and full buffed. Considering DB stunlock because I tested DB stunlock with a friend of mine who mains DB in PWI was able to lock my EA for 5 minutes (we stopped bc it was getting boring after a few minutes of just stunlock but it could've possibly gone for another like 10 minutes rofl) .
Also, just pointing out, there's some EA's who doesn't have full -9 CT set, if you reduce the CT box by 9~10%, they'll probably just quit EA rofl. It could only go two ways, everyone who mains Sage EA either go DPH (which isn't the best idea right now lmao) or go demon, which will cause players to complain about "broken aps EA's", and ends up getting nerfed.

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
yes buff archer pls, give us 15atk lvl boost
 give us 15atk lvl boost back *

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Everyone on this thread is trash tbh..... demon ea isn't even fun anymore man sht is terrible. Sage ea should get bak there Ct make server less boring and slow but should just kill there dmg down. Demon ea should get a boost in everything possible lul. Dmg is bad af ea with sod on can literally tank demon ea's 3 spark. 

Bring bak full gear script lel

Offline Azey

• Old Player
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
ok we cool

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Doesn't it defeat the purpose if their dps will be exactly the same?

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Doesn't it defeat the purpose if their dps will be exactly the same?
He said that the purpose was just to make it so you don't see 3 different skill coming at you at once without time to react. 
Some people don't even have a chance to use Heart Of Steel before some EAs are done casting all thunder skills. 

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can we get more range on fox form skills? Tenks.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
+1 for sage purge from 20 meters 

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
why not 

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 to that  :police: :police:

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
boost boost boost ea, lately the only way to live

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
still waiting for demon ea boost :/

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
+1 for sage purge from 20 meters
+1