Epic Perfect World

Nerf sage archer

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
i dont think u should reduce ct, this game is already slow paced enough as it is no need to make it even more slow.

agree +1

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
+1 so i can go back to my demon ea 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
What if you reduce sage quickshot crit?So that they don't crit at almost 100% rate?
I think reducing channeling would cause alot of ragequiting

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
What if you reduce sage quickshot crit?So that they don't crit at almost 100% rate?
I think reducing channeling would cause alot of ragequiting
Meh 
Wouldn't be much of a nerf because my Sin with only about 60-70% crit rate still almost crits every hit. 
That seems like a good idea but I think it'd have to be alot further from 100% just to not make every shot crit. 

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Upon observation, EA is not boring bkuz of its speed just as Burdette claims, I do believe it's time already to release -10 channeling stones for magic classes. Please get rid of the idea that "-12 wrists are special" fallacy. Casters want speed too. Add the stones or re adjust the rates % for double ct wrists for casters.
Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:13 pm by LinLin

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Sound good to me even if sage ea will still have way more survivability than demon ea 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence

Just take out 10attack lvls from the special arrows

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just take out 10attack lvls from the special arrows
That only nerfs APS EA while barely nerfing CT

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
That only nerfs APS EA while barely nerfing CT
I say if he wpuld give 10 attack instade of ct than to dont affect demon ea just reduce the attack on arrows

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Upon observation, EA is not boring bkuz of its speed just as Burdette claims, I do believe it's time already to release -10 channeling stones for magic classes. Please get rid of the idea that "-12 wrists are special" fallacy. Casters want speed too. Add the stones or re adjust the rates % for double ct wrists for casters.
I agree with "Casters want speed too"
Caster classes are extremley boring with no ct.
However i think it would be too much if everyone had -10 ct stones.

Maybe if you do this change for a while, people go try another classes and forget a bit their eas?not all ofc but some atleast. Feel's like there's no actual challenge :-[
+ This

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
revert server bk to 4 years ago, without the new classes n the domgrath nerfs to every class except wb

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
yes buff archer pls, give us 15atk lvl boost

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Can someone explain how it would be a nerf just by taking a few amount of ct to then add attack levels?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
revert server bk to 4 years ago, without the new classes n the domgrath nerfs to every class except wb
Its almost the same but the difference is that eas are taking over rofl.

Offline Saviour

• Beginner
reduce/remove something and then add something to compensate the loss :( ty ea server