Epic Perfect World

Nerf sage archer

Offline Chrysta

Well now I remember that most classes suffered from attack level reduction when skillsender was added to client because they benefited from it, and patch v24 added another function that only benefits sage archer but they did not suffer any damage reduction.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=45046.0

Added a "Charge-end" function into the client. With this on, you will instantly finish charge based skills such as Take Aim and Dragon's Trap. You can enable it by unticking the "Charge-end Off" box in the UI setting.
[/font][/color]

And archers have permanent -14% channelling blessing while most classes have none.
Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:10 am by Alannah

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
this server archers :)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Well now I remember that most classes suffered from attack level reduction when skillsender was added to client because they benefited from it, and patch v24 added another function that only benefits sage archer but they did not suffer any damage reduction.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=45046.0

And archers have permanent -14% channelling blessing while most classes have none.
The "charge-end" was actually a nerf because ppl used bots to cast it with no delay between skills hiero-ing everything
Not sure if they need nerf or some classes/cultivations need some boost so that the player population isnt 90% ea's

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nerf att lvls just like wfs got theirs nerfed which made them go from bad to worse. lul

Inb4 someone quote me saying it was fair, no it wasnt... Its not every single wf that has 2x ct with mag, 2x ct wrists, 2 atk ornaments and such.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Archers lost 10/15 attack lvls I think ?

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1 archers are broken and need to be nerfed to the ground + wf's buffed 

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
There is no balance clam down

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
not every single wf that has 2x ct with mag, 2x ct wrists, 2 atk ornaments and such.
im poor
OT: just wish people start to main others classes rather than sage EA. Don't know if a nerf is a solution tho it's very annoying when every1 wanna just play this class and then there's lack of the others classes  :)
+1 ^-^

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
The server of archers .. 
Don't expect a nerf guys 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:49 am by Burdette

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.
Also another thing about the channeling nerf and attack level increase, it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs, who don't rely on channeling and could really use that 10 attack levels right now.
Sounds like a perfect solution imo 
Plus gives demon EA the boost everyone has been begging for 

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. 
it would give a 10 attack level boost to demon EAs,
10 attack level boost for demon EA and Sage EA, right ? So it would give 10 attack level boost to sage EA too. 
Less chan, more attack level, I like this idea, give me back my 100+ attack level please... My poor DPH EA  :tiger-14: :tiger-46:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Maybe if you do this change for a while, people go try another classes and forget a bit their eas?not all ofc but some atleast. Feel's like there's no actual challenge :-[

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I didn't want to add charge-end because it's indeed a boost to archers, which is not needed, but a bunch of people wouldn't stop abusing it, so I had to add it to the client.

About sage EA, the idea for their "nerf" would be to lower channeling from bless to 5% or so, and increase their attack level by around 10. This way their DPS stays around the same, but they will not be able to do as many hiero combos or make you see 3 skills at once, which is the top reason why people see sage archers as OP.  But the problem with reducing the channeling is: it makes the class more boring to play, some people might lose interest in it. But that could also be a good thing, maybe then people will try other classes too.

I still haven't done it though because I wouldn't want people to get bored while playing.
i dont think u should reduce ct, this game is already slow paced enough as it is no need to make it even more slow.