Epic Perfect World

It has got to end..

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
x 2 has been on for almost two weeks already, and I haven't been lagging/disconnecting since Friday. Pk is almost dead at the moment, each pvp place has maximum of 10 people. So please, end this x 2 already, I'm tired of people "farming" something all the time, not to mention how easy it actually is to farm stuff without x 2. And yeah, I know I'll get flamed because of this suggestion but seriously, people, isn't 1 week of 20% downtime and another 4 days of 0% downtime enough to farm all the stuff you need?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
x 2 has been on for almost two weeks already, and I haven't been lagging/disconnecting since Friday. Pk is almost dead at the moment, each pvp place has maximum of 10 people. So please, end this x 2 already, I'm tired of people "farming" something all the time, not to mention how easy it actually is to farm stuff without x 2. And yeah, I know I'll get flamed because of this suggestion but seriously, people, isn't 1 week of 20% downtime and another 4 days of 0% downtime enough to farm all the stuff you need?
fine give me 10k ecs and warsong belt i will pk u then
I can't pk against people with end game gears  with g14 gears  :normal-40:

Offline likeness123

Do you even know what you're saying??? The main purpose of x2 is to compensate with the dcs and lag that people have been experiencing, maybe you don't but some do. That's why they are putting the x2. People are taking advantage of it in order to get better equips and don't blame the x2 because you are bored when you are pking.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I wonder what person is selfish enough to be so much afraid of others getting some equipment or whatever? Maybe you should apply for a GM position and make the server die out with your awful policy?
The server isn`t even close from being lags/dc`s free and you know it very well. I haven`t been able to do 1 Gv since 1 week or so. I have tried twice and dc`s killed my effords twice.

Thx.

MamaVortex

I wonder what person is selfish enough to be so much afraid of others getting some equipment or whatever? Maybe you should apply for a GM position and make the server die out with your awful policy?
The server isn`t even close from being lags/dc`s free.
I say, just tell to the community your ingame  name so that ppl know who they are dealing with. I have nothing against standing for your beliefs, but as long as your intentions are pure, you wil lgive the ingame name.
Thx.
Lets take a few moments to re-evaluate.
I'm sure your intentions aren't pure, you've probably done more ***ed up shit in your life than anyone else. So quit bashing someone because they have an IDEA. Kk?kk
I agree, but at the same time i do not.
I agree because this has gone on far too long, It's been 3 weeks, im sure most of the population has infact gotten a chance to get Ec..Gear..And coins, From this continuous 2x event.
But i disagree due to a few things, not many... I disagree because there may be a few people who haven't gotten a chance to use this chance, but it's been 3 weeks i doubt it sorta. :]

[As you may have seen in WC, 2x has officially been ended though so...GG]

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
There's still dc's and lag for enough people.
If you're bored concerning PvP because people are using every bit of time they have to make use of the 2x, too bad. If you don't dc or lag at all anymore that's you, not everyone else.
You're only looking out for yourself and some more people that have little to no problems anymore.
And no I'm not one of those that farm like crazy, I'm simply saying that you need to keep in mind that there's still enough who got problems even with a good connection.

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.
Good Job Morron, GM mess with servers again and ppl cant connect anymore
keep ur trashhole shut next time....

MamaVortex

I'm getting tired of all of these douchebags on the forum...
So what this person has an opinion.

Frankly, Wack, I think YOU'RE the one who needs to keep your ***ing mouth shut. Go trash talk somewhere else. EPW is better than that, goodjob...Continue giving us a bad name :)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Frankly, Wack, I think YOU'RE the one who needs to keep your ***ing mouth shut. Go trash talk somewhere else. EPW is better than that, goodjob...Continue giving us a bad name :)
I personally was just saying.  :tiger-21:

MamaVortex

I dun understand Teddybear.....Translation?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Stuff a Babelfish in your ear, you'll understand it once you did.
Oh btw how is one, or how are a relatively small number of people able to give a whole community a bad name?
If that happened all the fandoms would have one hell of a shitty reputation.

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.
Server was finally running bit desent again and just because some tard cry's bout ppl not beeing on PK mode cause of the 2x GM's go end it and now servers crash again...leave the GM's alone till its fixed propper instead of crying over nothing.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Server was finally running bit desent again and just because some tard cry's bout ppl not beeing on PK mode cause of the 2x GM's go end it and now servers crash again...leave the GM's alone till its fixed propper instead of crying over nothing.
I doubt it's over a single people crying about not being able to pk a ton but
It's true the servers ran nicely until today (for me at least)

MamaVortex

Oh btw how is one, or how are a relatively small number of people able to give a whole community a bad name?

Im blonde...

No understand....

Further translation........

Wacko, As of right now, you're the only one crying their little ass off because you cant farm all day long. Open the windows, Smell that fresh air, And go live life. 2x On a ***ing Pserver isn't EVERYTHING <-

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Im blonde...

No understand....

Further translation........

Wacko, As of right now, you're the only one crying their little ass off because you cant farm all day long. Open the windows, Smell that fresh air, And go live life. 2x On a ***ing Pserver isn't EVERYTHING <-

You ARE aware that by playing dumb you're making a fool of yourself?
And it's not funny enough to be a joke either really.

Oh and concerning wackso... who's the one bitching more right now and going as low as subtly telling someone to go get a life? '-'
Oh pardon
Right, you're a professional... I forgot.
All bow to your never ending amount of wisdom.