• Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Hi guys.

I will be back in some hours 😊
hi down, Dont. Gameplay get more shitty 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
hi down, Dont. Gameplay get more shitty

Yes, that's why need to pm everyone to join OC  :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Yes, that's why need to pm everyone to join OC  :)
'Everyone' as in my own former members? Your funny. Only come to epic pw when the main guilds are gone and you see a little chance to make a guild and feel relevant again. Big joke guild leader maybe on other server you were something but here everyone is 10 league above you + if we count your people maybe u got half squad of HO ( bad players ) looking forward winning you again, dont forget your suppose to be a member of a guild now last time you leaded was 5 years ago ever since u been a slave to guilds lmao.

Offline Dev

• Old Player
'Everyone' as in my own former members? Your funny. Only come to epic pw when the main guilds are gone and you see a little chance to make a guild and feel relevant again. Big joke guild leader maybe on other server you were something but here everyone is 10 league above you + if we count your people maybe u got half squad of HO ( bad players ) looking forward winning you again, dont forget your suppose to be a member of a guild now last time you leaded was 5 years ago ever since u been a slave to guilds lmao.
Garbage always appears when server is dead in order to feel relevant.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your....diagnosis: mad

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
rofl R i p  :normal-2: :normal-13:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Your....diagnosis: mad
Wat you making entry for cheerleader? Do you see opportunity to make comments here get out croissant nose i cannot see wat people commenting

Offline Dev

• Old Player
Wat you making entry for cheerleader? Do you see opportunity to make comments here get out croissant nose i cannot see wat people commenting
Rev, I can only read half of what you just said. His nose is in the way  ???

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
i heard someone said i will regret leaving hangover lol
Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:57 am by Lukas

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lmaoo

Offline hahayeah

• Old Player
lol guys relax , just a game , go kiss your e-dates

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
lol guys relax , just a game , go kiss your e-dates
Yeah, hug them tight in sz for hours guys
Dislike these new guilds

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
'Everyone' as in my own former members?
https://prnt.sc/fnwvva
Done.
Lost screenshot where you offered me director rank.
Sit now.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
https://prnt.sc/fnwvva
Done.
Lost screenshot where you offered me director rank.
we starting SS game? dont think you will win that LOOOOOOOOOOOL

also nice wearing sunglasses inside with a jacket on fuucking autist, will show you good SS in chat cover next PK video 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
we starting SS game? dont think you will win that LOOOOOOOOOOOL
You just lost.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!