Epic Perfect World

what Trial gives ?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Creating a guild costs 100k and takes seconds what is hard about making a guild so you can solo? Also don't bring that 2x drop scroll crap in here we don't need anything to make farming easier than it already is.

Actually it cost 500 EC+200k coins to make the base.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

Creating a guild costs 100k and takes seconds what is hard about making a guild so you can solo? Also don't bring that 2x drop scroll crap in here we don't need anything to make farming easier than it already is.

Actually it cost 500 EC+200k coins to make the base.

I didn't say the base I said the guild =p since he said that was what was hard. also 500 ec is nothing extremely easy to make. 15 ec from BH, 50-100 ec from divines, 50 ec a gv *more if you use an alt*, 6 ec a pv run and you can just stealth right to the boss.... so I am not getting why people act like its so hard.

*note I don't mean you tavern.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I thought of a way to 'stealth' pv without being a sin! squad an alt then you run to the end of a dungeon, make the alt start PV when you get there, kill the boss, no time wasted with mobs, no one gets hurt, happy days. :tiger-3:

Haven't tried this method out yet though so plis don't hurt me if it doesn't work q.q
I call it 'mystic stealth'

Kthxbai.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I thought of a way to 'stealth' pv without being a sin! squad an alt then you run to the end of a dungeon, make the alt start PV when you get there, kill the boss, no time wasted with mobs, no one gets hurt, happy days. :tiger-3:

Haven't tried this method out yet though so plis don't hurt me if it doesn't work q.q
I call it 'mystic stealth'

Kthxbai.
Epic /that is all