Epic Perfect World

what Trial gives ?

Offline koli2007

as title said i heared u get alot of ECs

can any one tell me exactly what trial gives as a reward

ty

MamaVortex

Trial Gives anywhere from 350-1,500 Epic coins depending on wether or not you get lucky .

No matter what itll be in the upper hundreds zone.

Offline koli2007

Trial Gives anywhere from 350-1,500 Epic coins depending on wether or not you get lucky .

only 350 ec ... ppl tole me it gived 5k + lol

MamaVortex

Lmao... My faction did trials on x2 and only got 700 something and they did all 9 trials. ^^

and 5k My ass. <3 Nuffsaid

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
if you solo the trials you can make about 3k ec doing all 9. since 2x is on atm your looking at 6k ec (in R8 mats that can be converted to ec or used to recast). Again the key word in this is SOLO the trials which is long boring and not exactly simple. anyway good luck :3

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
do full trials is 6 hours right?

Offline blackfire

What trials are??
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline l7ixil7

U r the only one who had been told you can get thousands of ec when doing trial...look at others replied on my previous suggestion for the x2 scroll and the best part is they make it sound like it is easy and fast. Creating an guild is not easy too. 
>:(

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

U r the only one who had been told you can get thousands of ec when doing trial...look at others replied on my previous suggestion for the x2 scroll and the best part is they make it sound like it is easy and fast. Creating an guild is not easy too. 
Sooo you want it all easy then?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
never done faction trial..probly should try it soon. if it really gives hundreds of EC, it may be worth doing it anyway

dorothyerika

My archer's faction does trials,but its worth it really.My Director does them,and then splits them at the end.TBH thats how im working on my Demonic gear xD <3

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
The 1st 4 trials have relatively low drops (Platinum and Oricalcum ores), but trials 5-9 have great drops which can go from 480 to 720 EC per trial and double that amount during 2x. Also, the chest which appears after trial 4 (two of them on trial 9) can give up to 240 EC. So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
The first 4 trials gives close to no reward.

This is what u get while 2x is on:

Trial 1-4 = 400 EC total
Trial 5,6,7,9 = 1440 EC each
Trial 8 = 960 EC.

Pretty much a total of 7k, without 2x that would be 3.5k

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

Creating a guild costs 100k and takes seconds what is hard about making a guild so you can solo? Also don't bring that 2x drop scroll crap in here we don't need anything to make farming easier than it already is.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/