Epic Perfect World

SAGE. vs Demon.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Demon, the answer is ALWAYS demon.

Who wants to run around like a little fairy ******?

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Sage archer 10x easier than demon, but demon ea is so badly nerfd in dmg. Can have gear like mine and still not do any kinda dmg and still takes more survival to play it. So best to go safe like everyone else. 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
trust me even on 1v1 a demon ea can be good if u know how to play, i beat alot of good players with my ea when i was demon ( 75atk lvl /x3 wrist / x2 top / x2 boot) , just need to pray for purge and quickshot proc  and they r done and in mass pk its really nice if u got like 500 IGs and you can take down 5 target in instant , but they have less survivability since they got slow casting
lol gr8 b8 m8 who are u 1v1ing, alamat eas? demon ea is complete trash, especially now that u cant switch back and forth between aps and ct. sage is a thousand times better, damage and survivability wise and way easier to play.

Offline cholomolomo

i went to sage EA sorry for those who said demon ea xD

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i went to sage EA sorry for those who said demon ea xD
cost only 1k ec to change so u can do it whenever u want 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Demon, the answer is ALWAYS demon.

Who wants to run around like a little fairy ******?
everyone.