Epic Perfect World

Total Newbie to aps!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hey all. So this is it. Ive reached 150 and got my drags.unfortunately, i still dont have good aps. 2.22  :'(only. So im wondering what do i do to become 3+Aps endgame sin. What equip do i need?i've got full dragon set. Do i need a another cape or tome or what>?

dorothyerika

(total newbie at sins but here we go) What tome/cape do you have?o.o

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Lunar cape/robe (energetic) + Pan Gu (for example) will get your base aps up to 2.86 at least.
I don't care for having more than that so you'll have to ask someone else than me xD

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

Sorry, just had to.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Tuga

hi 4aps base sin here
you need mix r8+dragon. 3x r8 pieces for bonos +dragon armor and dagger tome and cape with interval.
If you rich just sepend lots of ec in full r8 you can get 3.33aps but very hard

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
(total newbie at sins but here we go) What tome/cape do you have?o.o
Dont have any tome (only Arcane Book:Pet i think its called so), but have dragon cape.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
hi 4aps base sin here
you need mix r8+dragon. 3x r8 pieces for bonos +dragon armor and dagger tome and cape with interval.
Which parts should be r8? wrists, boots and legs or what?and what tome would you suggest? that one with 50+dex (srry dunno how its called)? not sure it has interval bonus though

dorothyerika

^ - ^ Better get a tome sweety.My archer is 3.33 aps base with Pangu,and im working on her demonic/dragon gear.All in all if she demon sparks she has 5 aps ^^

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
hi 4aps base sin here
btw, could you pls post a screenshot of your gear screen>?would be rly useful

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
^ - ^ Better get a tome sweety.My archer is 3.33 aps base with Pangu,and im working on her demonic/dragon gear.All in all if she demon sparks she has 5 aps ^^
thats sick

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
the only problem is that R8 need to be reforged to get good stats. at least thats what i've heard. so i dunno, spending tons of ec just to get it and then wasting multiple times more just to get good stats isnt very attractive. Lol, i spent like 600m just to engrave my demon ring to have +7 Dexterity...total waste. maybe im unlucky

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
the only problem is that R8 need to be reforged to get good stats. at least thats what i've heard. so i dunno, spending tons of ec just to get it and then wasting multiple times more just to get good stats isnt very attractive. Lol, i spent like 600m just to engrave my demon ring to have +7 Dexterity...total waste. maybe im unlucky
If that's too expensive for you stick with dragon+lunar cape+pan gu tome. ._. Easy as that.
If you want something powerful it's just natural that you'll spend quite a bit....?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
so yeah my archer is also 5.0 aps demon sparked...however that is with fists, great for farming or in a pinch pvp last hurrah, but, anyone got a suggestion for 5.0 aps using bow, Xbow, and slingshot ??

oh also, anyone playin a veno who rolls 5.0 with fist/claws? just curious
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
If that's too expensive for you stick with dragon+lunar cape+pan gu tome. ._. Easy as that.
If you want something powerful it's just natural that you'll spend quite a bit....?
not that its too expensive or something, but farming ec takes a lot of time.

Offline Tuga

Hope Help
yea i blacked out my name but loock  bracelet;) :P ;D
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2013, 02:40 pm by Tuga