Epic Perfect World

Angel of ???

ok so I was in catshop and afk..I get back and find I've died!!  Not just me either all the catshops are dead.  What happened??  Anyone know? 

Offline PandaBear

nina has been spawning bosses all day that kill players. Why? Idk. For her/his enjoyment i guess =/ T_T
kk that's for the info

Offline JimRoot

Yeah Nina was the ONLY (GM) online.
here are more SS of what happend.

Thnx PandaBear to putting them online for me.
JimRoot    150 Demon Sin
Absorbed  149 Demon Psy
Hope        147 Sage Seeker
Colapse    145 Sage Barb(ie)

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
rofl that is epic..
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline JackSlate

I actually liked the zombie apocalypse.

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
No offense to any GM's...but I don't think you should spawn bosses in a SZ. Especially not in West where people have catshops =/

bubica

As a GM  once,I did spawn mobs in center of ADC-cute pets lvl 1 (not aggressive).
Spawning aggressive mobs or bosses  in place where people gathering in SZ ,should be forbidden.Especially on servers where people "grind" half of day to gain exp.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Those bosses were spawned outside west gate but somebody lured them to the center..

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Those bosses were spawned outside west gate but somebody lured them to the center..

The guards should have stolen aggro if that was the case =/

Edit:
People who were there claim they also saw it actually spawn inside West SZ. They also said there were multiple bosses, not just one. This is coming from people who died because of it.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2012, 05:15 am by Taku

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
I didn't see anybody lure them inside, they spawned right in the middle of archo, right in front of people. ???

Offline sixer

i was in west when 3 of them got spawned so if there was more then 3 then more got spawned. if not then they
got brought from west!
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2012, 06:52 am by sixer

Offline Swear

Taku, as much as I agree with your argument about the guards being able to kill them, they were immune to damage, im not sure if guards can damage through that, but yeah.

And before people start saying I'm kissing up to the GM's they do make mistakes, everybody does. Nina put a warning in red chat and WC when she accidentally spawned the mobs outside of west, and clearly told everybody to stay away, and apologized.

So we're all at fault as much as the GM making the mistake, whomever it was.

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Well I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know any of that.

That's why I would have liked Aga to clear up more...