Epic Perfect World

QUIT EPW

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
One of the GM supporting faction in game and the alliance , idont igive the name of the  gm supporting faction , so thats why we quit epw  >:(
No one cares we can see you're needed of attention.
Look this thread. Thanks.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
No one cares we can see you're needed of attention.
Look this thread. Thanks.
who cares about you goku ? you are morons want become famous in game but irl you are dck sucker LMAO want my attention to pop , pop my dick harder

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
who cares about you goku ? you are morons want become famous in game but irl you are dck sucker LMAO want my attention to pop , pop my dick harder
you claim that jr wants attention, yet you literally come back to a thread you made a week ago just to elaborate why you quit, because you're butthurt that the dev is in a guild xD
don't be mad cause bad  :police: maybe if your guild wasn't so full of autists, you'd get a gm in it too b
OT: see u in a week retard

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Thought you quit... Why are you still around?

Offline Mugwump

Thought you quit... Why are you still around?
yea i quit game and my char is already give to my brther to bq and bh only ! 
#1GmNea bullshit

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
#1GmNea bullshit
Then you don't have a real reason to be posting still :rolleyes:

Offline Mugwump

you claim that jr wants attention, yet you literally come back to a thread you made a week ago just to elaborate why you quit, because you're butthurt that the dev is in a guild xD
don't be mad cause bad  :police: maybe if your guild wasn't so full of autists, you'd get a gm in it too b
OT: see u in a week retard
Hi Idiots player see you around autistic  ^-^ ^-^

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
#1GmNea bullshit
so you camp forums now, because you have no life?  :rolleyes:
Sebastian is easily top gm dude, actually plays a part in events instead of just doing automated shit twice daily. Triggered because he muted you, or some shit?
Nobody here gives a *** if you call Nea a bad gm xd only ppl who dislike is people he muted or banned for various reasons

Offline Mugwump

Then you don't have a real reason to be posting still :rolleyes:
checking only if server is dead  :))

Offline Mugwump

so you camp forums now, because you have no life?  :rolleyes:
Sebastian is easily top gm dude, actually plays a part in events instead of just doing automated shit twice daily. Triggered because he muted you, or some shit?
Nobody here gives a *** if you call Nea a bad gm xd only ppl who dislike is people he muted or banned for various reasons
buhaha you can stop talking now ? you dont know what the real reason hahah  :)) you can ask Nea why we quit epw if burdette read this pm me private  8)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
buhaha you can stop talking now ? you dont know what the real reason hahah  :)) you can ask Nea why we quit epw if burdette read this pm me private  8)
You said a lot of wrong things to a lot of people, that's why you got punished for it, Nea didn't do anything wrong.
Locked.