• Old Player
+
Foxes are innocent. Please, boost. O:-)

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No, not really. Even the current nerfed down version of Dragon Rising is better than Drake Bash....

That's its name by the way, not "non primal bash", there is no "primal bash".
you know what meant nerd go wai. no drama but 13.5 > 12 least imo. That being said, havent played WR much in past patchs so idrk. RIP Orangeade 2015-2017

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
That skill doesn't exist, seems like it's from 1.5.5. That video is from 1.5.5 too.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
That skill doesn't exist, seems like it's from 1.5.5. That video is from 1.5.5 too.

eclipse beta, it had wrong skill description and icon

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

eclipse beta, it had wrong skill description and icon
I see. It doesn't exist in the client, but it exists on the server. I can add a description for it, but not fix the icon, but that shouldn't be an issue.
Sadly, Venomancer pets are the things I'm least familiar with, so I'm not too sure about how strong this skill would be. I don't think adding it would cause any problems, but it would be a nice skill to put on something like Halloween pets, just like how the target change skill is exclusive to the Christmas pet.
I'll add it, but I don't know if it will be before Halloween.
Right now it's set to 3 second duration with 10 second cooldown.
Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:22 pm by Burdette

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I see. It doesn't exist in the client, but it exists on the server. I can add a description for it, but not fix the icon, but that shouldn't be an issue.
Sadly, Venomancer pets are the things I'm least familiar with, so I'm not too sure about how strong this skill would be. I don't think adding it would cause any problems, but it would be a nice skill to put on something like Halloween pets, just like how the target change skill is exclusive to the Christmas pet.
I'll add it, but I don't know if it will be before Halloween.
Right now it's set to 3 second duration with 10 second cooldown.
ok  ^-^