Epic Perfect World

Release the Battle Corgi

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
It is well known who is the Pimp and who is the Ho in veno vs mystic    :D
Amongst the entire battle pet roster no other pet comes close to the potential of dealing with the cancer that is AS   :D

I made a thread about this pet 7 months ago that no longer exists as it was during the eclipse beta, that this pet never made past.
In another thread it has Agatio's response:
1. I decided to not introduce these pets for now, because they weren't fully ready skill and stat wise. They will arrive to the server with patch that will contain quite more veno pets though ;)
Even though the new 2016 halloween pets were aesthetically pleasing, they didn't bring any new mechanics to veno pet game play and 7 months later still no Battle Corgi.
Maybe Burdette can finish what was started, I think the initial skill edit was good but feel free to change it.

The Battle Corgi special skill:  6 sec invincibility with 30 sec cd
The eclipse beta edit was:       2 sec invincibility with 10 sec cd

A fair trade off as the pet can't get pvp damage reduction from its mood skills and it doesn't have the Combat Saint special skill that the real tank pets have so it take 55 - 60% more damage. It doesn't make the other pets obsolete, there are better choices for aps cc, dd, debuff, tank etc, but the pet fits a niche role against mystics.
Why not let venos have this much needed crutch? ( Especially after 0def nerf )  O:-)

Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:52 pm by T J T

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Goldenwishes

+1 Mystic's card awakening increased their magic attack even more. I think the invincibility length should be increased. 

Blademaster's got their Dragon Rising and venomancers should get their 0pdef chance back to 20% to make them competitive again.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
+, I was a bit baffled to see that it was supposed to be introduced at first and then it never was

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
+1.

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i dont play veno -1

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Be my pet, you're useless anyways

OmegaRa

+1 Mystic's card awakening increased their magic attack even more. I think the invincibility length should be increased.

Blademaster's got their Dragon Rising and venomancers should get their 0pdef chance back to 20% to make them competitive again.
Except BM got a very nerfed down version of Dragon Rising, the equivalent of the current 0def.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Except BM got a very nerfed down version of Dragon Rising, the equivalent of the current 0def.
non primal bash > DR
OT tho: +1 

OmegaRa

non primal bash > DR
No, not really. Even the current nerfed down version of Dragon Rising is better than Drake Bash....

That's its name by the way, not "non primal bash", there is no "primal bash".
Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 04:52 am by Rull

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

No, not really. Even the current nerfed down version of Dragon Rising is better than Drake Bash....

That's its name by the way, not "non primal bash", there is no "primal bash".
non primal bash > DR
lul ok, btw unleash the corgi!