Epic Perfect World

Luck on R8 = luck?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I can't multi-client more than 2 clients at once on my laptop lest she yells at me. 

"Mikau...what are you doing?! Mikau...STAHP!"

Then she rage quits and shuts off on me.

(Yes, my laptop has a gender.  What of it?)

I'm working on my r8 gear now.  I'm building an archer based on survivability and extra damage (part of why I went sage on him), so APS for me is bonus and not the rule.  I got int x1 and dex +11 on my sleeves within 3 tries.  Since my aim is dex adds, that int was a bonus.  Granted...if it had int then magic instead of dex...I'd be raging to hell...kinda like how I'm doing with my boots, which looks like something a light armor wiz would wear.

I haven't donated, and faction policy refrains me from soloing trials (although, I have been tempted), so I have to do other stuff for my ec.  No, I don't make thousands, but I can do a few re rolls a day if I try hard enough.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Craggan

I've spent probably 3-4k EC so far on recasting my BMs r8 gear. I just keep plugging away at dailies including the treasure map quests. Not to mention I steal it all from my alts too

Offline Nana

"Luck = luck"
No fu**ing sh*t ni**er...

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐

I saw another post about someone having very nice gear, an R8 sin with 2.86aps.
Did he just got lucky like some of us or what?

every sin can get 2.86 aps
the nicest r8 can get 4 aps based actually 5 with wind and i cant say  he get lucky since that's so easy to get 2.86..
i spend about 3k ec to get 2 -0.05 int in bracer's and i'm 3.33 based sin -10k ec maybe u might get 3 int.. or less if u get luck..
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline chees01

the nicest r8 can get 4 aps based actually 5 with wind and i cant say  he get lucky since that's so easy to get 2.86..
i spend about 3k ec to get 2 -0.05 int in bracer's and i'm 3.33 based sin -10k ec maybe u might get 3 int.. or less if u get luck..
I don't think you have seen his gear yet.. you won't make it with 2x int on bracers..
He got 3x int on bracers, I think 2x on top and 2x on wep
for that you need to be lucky in my eyes
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

I don't think you have seen his gear yet.. you won't make it with 2x int on bracers..
He got 3x int on bracers, I think 2x on top and 2x on wep
for that you need to be lucky in my eyes
a sin with all those -int on his gear plus int robe and intrval tome should have more than just 2.86 aps. at least 4 i believe if not 5.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x