Epic Perfect World

2nd and 4th vote sites not working - EPIC points reduced by 2/3rds in value?

Offline samhaskins

I thought gold awards were low and noticed that timers do not come up on the 2nd and 4th vote sites
(Hidden 4th vote sites comes up following the timer of the 3rd site)

I'd happily donate more often if each RL US$ was worth the same as before.

Is it a mis-print, or do we really only now get 10 event gold per donation point as opposed to 30 before?

:o
Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 05:14 pm by samhaskins

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Damn complicated stuff
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
these sites are having issues registering votes on their end and Gms cannot do shit about it
dont mad, it's only a few gold.. earn more in 1 day than we did in almost a month back in the day :police:
#tbTo35CubiPerVote

Offline Drive

• 🌙
these sites are having issues registering votes on their end and Gms cannot do shit about it
dont mad, it's only a few gold.. earn more in 1 day than we did in almost a month back in the day :police:
#tbTo35CubiPerVote
++
People complaining now it was litteraly 25 silver per vote back in the day, when gold actually had value.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
++
People complaining now it was litteraly 25 silver per vote back in the day, when gold actually had value.
lol you are not good ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
lol you are not good ..
u arent either ):
wts sods, 2 per 1 gold (u btches have plenty cuz dumb gm add more and more gold per vote each 2nd day xDD)

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
we don't have a 4th vote site o_O

2nd one is known & we can't fix it.
:)

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
this has been fixed~