Epic Perfect World

x2 drop scroll

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its the 4 horseman from the Darksiders game ;)

4 Horseman of the Apocalipse

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
its the 4 horseman from the Darksiders game ;)

4 Horseman of the Apocalipse
Exactly! And the picture of my signature is from the ending of Darksiders 2. :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea too bad the game is full of bugs...i cant play the new (well old, the last dlc) due to bugs and glitches -.- and the worse is...they dont fix it wth...

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
yea too bad the game is full of bugs...i cant play the new (well old, the last dlc) due to bugs and glitches -.- and the worse is...they dont fix it wth...
Darksiders is not even being worked on anymore, man. THQ died and no one bought it.
I haven't play far in Darksiders 2 so I don't know about any glitches, haven't encountered any yet.

MamaVortex

I think these 2x Scrolls would *** the economy up.. EPW has a pretty well balanced Economy as of yet, so i wouldn't suggest adding that x.o . The coin rate is pretty high, which makes up for the cost of normal gears/Demon gears/Dragon gears/Nirvy Gears.  But i do agree somewhat on the idea of making PV [All of them] Drop more EC. Considering 110-125 only drops i think 3? That would be nice to drop maybeee, 5..? And as for 125-135 It drops about 5, make it 7, 135+ it drops 6 make it 9. But then again people might end up spamming PV , then the EC's would be everywhere. So the overall rate its pretty balanced. I would hate for such a good games economy to go down the shitter because of a single suggestions.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you can only farm 150 ec per day on 2x you are definitely doing something wrong.. a single warsong run would drop more than that.

The fastest way is to solo trials, if you run 1 per day (takes about 10-50 minutes) and run 2 on 2 of those days (a fast one + the next probably) then even with only 1-3 hours of play time per day you can farm a few thousand ec/week. You'll have time to spare for pk n stuff also.

I agree with the above comments that 2x scroll just wouldnt work. The economy is mostly dictated by the difficulty of acquiring an item combined with how much ec is around. All the serious farmers would use voting gold/ their ec to buy it to always farm with these 2x drop scrolls. The result being simply much more inflation without any actual benefit.  A 2x drop scroll would be a cool reward for events though or some other sort of hard to get/rare reward.

Offline l7ixil7

Hmm..to those who still don't understand, as I said, it's just a suggestion and I posted it in the suggestion sub section which it stated clearly "Do you know how to improve the game? This is the place, where you can share your ideas." I'm welcomed any constructive feedback and not some angry people who tried to vent their anger on every ideas and killed them off...

Anyway, the x2 drop thingy which I had mentioned on my first post that it could perhaps last an hour or less and it could also cost more than SLS. I believed this might help the server a bit with donation from the people with tight schedule without hurting the ingame economy. Since the past two weeks of x2, did the economy really jeopardize by the huge spike of increasing ec? That being said, what you meant about the economy could be jeopardized? The official PW economy jeopardized is because the game relied greatly on the ingame coins which were manipulated in the auction house or from the cash-rich cashshoppers who manipulated the official PW economy by selling stuff in the cashshop very expensive. In EPW, that is different scenario as we can easily buy stuff from cashshop by voting or donating for gold.

Nevertheless, it just a suggestion and I'm not sure whether it could work either.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Thing is, it would take maybe 3 2x drop scrolls, even if its like 8 gold each, to get double drops on the majority of the nice trials. Adding a few thousand ec profit for the cost of only 3 of those scrolls. It would escalate quickly. I'm also pretty sure the game mechanics won't allow it but thats another issue entirely.

Offline l7ixil7

Unless everyone is farming in the trial which I don't think so, I can't comment too much on farming in trial as i thought it is time consuming. What if the scroll is untradeable or exclusive to donators?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The reason why this 2x event hasn't messed with prices much is because the server has been down for most more than up so not many can take advantage of it.  Dunno if you've noticed, but a lot of people don't even bother to log in anymore until the issues are fixed.  Hence less players playing, hence not a huge price screw-up despite an extended 2x.

Also making this scroll exclusive to donators is possibly the WORST thing you can do. So far, the only thing that's exclusive to donators is a weapon skin for $10.  Let's make something like this donation exclusive and you'll see the favor shift to those with a fat wallet.  I dunno about everyone else, but I came here so that I would never have to go back to PWI.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Yes, everything is relatively easy to get, EXCEPT EC.

I already published my calculations on the forum.
Here will repeat just the final conclusion:

It will take so many months to recast R8 to good stats,
except for few luckiest players.

During this 2x drop I can farm 100-150 EC per day,
which is enough for 2-3 attempts every 2 days.
It means 333-500 days for average of 1000 atempts.

Not fair !!!

What method are you using to farm ec, exactly?

If you're not doing trials, you need to be.
Make your own alt guild, get a guild base, and solo trials. You'll get upwards of 6k EC a week, if you finish them all.

WS also results in a lot of ec, with the crystal prices, you don't have to have 6 chars. Just pay people to defend the pavilions for you.

Offline Tuga

Darksiders is not even being worked on anymore, man. THQ died and no one bought it.
I haven't play far in Darksiders 2 so I don't know about any glitches, haven't encountered any yet.

I get Samael Boss bug.
Samael did pull the platform i get this lots of times almost give up the game.
But is done i can end game 8)

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Hmm..to those who still don't understand, as I said, it's just a suggestion and I posted it in the suggestion sub section which it stated clearly "Do you know how to improve the game? This is the place, where you can share your ideas." I'm welcomed any constructive feedback and not some angry people who tried to vent their anger on every ideas and killed them off...

Anyway, the x2 drop thingy which I had mentioned on my first post that it could perhaps last an hour or less and it could also cost more than SLS. I believed this might help the server a bit with donation from the people with tight schedule without hurting the ingame economy. Since the past two weeks of x2, did the economy really jeopardize by the huge spike of increasing ec? That being said, what you meant about the economy could be jeopardized? The official PW economy jeopardized is because the game relied greatly on the ingame coins which were manipulated in the auction house or from the cash-rich cashshoppers who manipulated the official PW economy by selling stuff in the cashshop very expensive. In EPW, that is different scenario as we can easily buy stuff from cashshop by voting or donating for gold.

Nevertheless, it just a suggestion and I'm not sure whether it could work either.

ok even just 1 hour of 2x can screw up the economy buying them out of the shop would give you double the ec you could get and stacking them would make it worse you could give yourself unlimited 2x drops on yourself. yeah see the problem here? if every single person is getting 2x drops for now on only a certain few things would get sold from the boutique because everyone would be buying the 2x scrolls for item drops.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Yes. 2x screws up the economy bad.

Another greedish suggestion. Just sayin'.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN