Epic Perfect World

Leveling

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hiya. Yeah, i know this topic probly isnt new, but I didnt find any others (well, im just so lazy... ;)). Well, heres the deal. I've leveled char (demon sin) to lvl 148, got all dragons etc. But running pvs isnt rly great xp (even with esotericas), so i wonder if there is any other way to get much xp. yeah i know at lvl 149 itll be even worse, but just askin. Is the pv the biggest xp maker or is there anything bigger?

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
do GV or Rebirth Delta as it is called on pwi.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, ic. But theres a small problem there: GV usually take a lot of time. I know they are great, give exp, ec, tome frags and other great stuff, but i mean is there something u can solo in like 30 mins or so for xp?Im not saying GV are bad, but I currently am studying for exams, and i play in breaks between studying, and breaks are like 20-30 mins. spending like 50+ mins is just too long.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Do FC and convert all the purple mats into Order of Blessing. And trade those in at the Martial arts master as well. It's still not perfect but it's not bad either.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Do FC and convert all the purple mats into Order of Blessing. And trade those in at the Martial arts master as well. It's still not perfect but it's not bad either.
IC. That sounds like a good idea. Ive tried that. XP isnt that great though, but FC are nice break bettween PV and also give pure gods and other cool stuff. So, as i understand, PV / FC / GV are the best ways for xp, right?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
IC. That sounds like a good idea. Ive tried that. XP isnt that great though, but FC are nice break bettween PV and also give pure gods and other cool stuff. So, as i understand, PV / FC / GV are the best ways for xp, right?
If you need more variety you can also do TT. Mobs there also give nice exp, and you can get some EC via the bosses.
AND TT IS REALLY PRETTY OKAY

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
U get a reply here so fast it almost feels as if u were chatting on SKYPE> ^-^

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
U get a reply here so fast it almost feels as if u were chatting on SKYPE> ^-^
I'm personally just quite active right now haha!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Hiya. Yeah, i know this topic probly isnt new, but I didnt find any others (well, im just so lazy... ;)). Well, heres the deal. I've leveled char (demon sin) to lvl 148, got all dragons etc. But running pvs isnt rly great xp (even with esotericas), so i wonder if there is any other way to get much xp. yeah i know at lvl 149 itll be even worse, but just askin. Is the pv the biggest xp maker or is there anything bigger?

149 to 150 I got to about 20% with my friends duoing then I did none stop PV to 150, taking breaks every now and then, although I don't get only alot, only a few hours a day so it took a while.
I suggest not putting off the leveling if you already have all your gear, it does take a while but it will be easy with your sin especially with 2x on~ :D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You have two main choices--GV and PV.  Since you can't do one-hour runs of GV (that's too bad, GV's not only good for exp, but awesome for EC farming too), then that's out.  So you have PV.  But you also have FC, which is not perfect, but decent in EXP gain.  TT is okay too I guess...I do it mostly for the EC (60 a day? Yes please) though--my sin didn't gain much from doing TT, and she's 148 still.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Craggan

I just levels my BM over this past weekend from 149 to 150 and I have to say that my xp gain was good. Then again it was a 2x period but I was getting about 7% per run from PV, 12% not counting purple mats from FC and about 20% from GV. I put my money on FC if you are time limited and want to most gain for your time but that's just my opinion.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Well i just bought Super Level Scrolls. Famring fc would take a lot of time, and i didnt see much ppl selling mats i could buy. those who were selling were selling em for like 1.5m ea. not profitable. but i did Treasure Hunt quest, which gave me like 500+ ec and with that lvled to 150 so i could use those super mega cool Dragon gears with +20 stones:D

Offline moonlord2demon

• Beginner
can anyone tell me whats PV / FC / GV ? i'm pretty new in this game

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
can anyone tell me whats PV / FC / GV ? i'm pretty new in this game

PV = Phoenix Valley. You can enter this instance by talking to Khoan the Survivor near the elder in eastern or west/southwestern parts of Archosaur. I believe there is also one in Dreamweaver but I'm not entirely sure. This instance is for any level and gives coins, a few ec and a LOT of exp.

FC = Frostcovered City. This instance can be found on the map (Zoomed in only I think.) Just north of the City of a Thousand Streams. This instance is for people around/above level 140. It's used for materials for primal gear, XP and some coin/pure god stones/ec.

GV stands for Gods Valley. You can enter this instance by talking to the Spiritual Disciple at Thousand Streams, Dreamweaver or Archosaur. This instance is mostly 140+ and requires a full squad to run. It gives a good amount of ec, some old book pages, materials for tomes and a lot of xp.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
i think gv is better 145-150 gives ec to buy reputation hence r8 recast after trials.