Epic Perfect World

Server Status

Offline Tanadon

I appreciate you informing us on the attack Agatio, but is there any idea if the server is gonna be back on today, you gonna switch the host before you turn the server back on? Just a little more information would be greatly appreciated :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I missed the notification... If there was one but is there an estimated time it will be back up, like tomorrow? o:

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
I appreciate you informing us on the attack Agatio, but is there any idea if the server is gonna be back on today, you gonna switch the host before you turn the server back on? Just a little more information would be greatly appreciated :)

was wonderin the same but guess ill go catch up on walking dead and bad girls club xD

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
I have at homepage that server is online, but when try to log in all server's down..
I'm confused, am I the only one or server still's down .. sorry for bother I'm just a bit confused
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline MarsSun

server still dwn agatio will make a post when its bk up

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I have at homepage that server is online, but when try to log in all server's down..
I'm confused, am I the only one or server still's down .. sorry for bother I'm just a bit confused
The servers go up and down and lag pretty hard, you're better off waiting til it gets better. People will tell that here anyways

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The servers go up and down and lag pretty hard, you're better off waiting til it gets better. People will tell that here anyways
is it just me or they turn servers on and off frequently? maybe DDoS or whatever, but i log in and see servers from Epica-1 to Epica-4, after i dc and try to log in again there are only 2 (usually Epica-1 and Epica-2). Few times i even saw only 1 server online (Epica-1 if i remmember right). So is it real or just my computer acting stupid again?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
is it just me or they turn servers on and off frequently? maybe DDoS or whatever, but i log in and see servers from Epica-1 to Epica-4, after i dc and try to log in again there are only 2 (usually Epica-1 and Epica-2). Few times i even saw only 1 server online (Epica-1 if i remmember right). So is it real or just my computer acting stupid again?
The servers you see down (actually the gateways, because there is one server with few 'ways' to connect) are these which currently are getting attacked. Also when you dc it's most likely caused by ddos attacks we are currently going through by some jealous failure who cannot stand our server being so successful.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
 Just tell me who that biatch is and ill make sure he is punished ;) >:(

Offline MarsSun

awww snap man... i hope u find a solution dnt want to go bk to the real pwi it sucks there so bad :(
oh and gudluck :)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
awww snap man... i hope u find a solution dnt want to go bk to the real pwi it sucks there so bad :(
Agatio can do it man he will get this shit fixed :D
I trust him there
The servers you see down (actually the gateways, because there is one server with few 'ways' to connect) are these which currently are getting attacked. Also when you dc it's most likely caused by ddos attacks we are currently going through by some jealous failure who cannot stand our server being so successful.

Cant you be arrested ... or something  for crashing a gaming server. (such as this)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Cant you be arrested ... or something  for crashing a gaming server. (such as this)
Of course DDoS attacks are illegal. People tend to hide and not care tho

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think anyone would care anyways since a private server is illegal anyways lawl

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
well, servers seem back again. i mean no dcs and everything. but ping is is big...and jumping like a monkey with its ass on fire. goes from as low as 17 ms to 1.5k ms