Epic Perfect World

Tides of Fate

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Characters: NinaChan, Shikinier
  • Faction: GotMilk
id like to designate City of raging tides for some Role playing itl be everyday at anytime u guys like first time comers will be informd of the story by one of the rprs feel free to post rp names and storys here once u kno the the facts about how things go at this time all i have to inform u is that itl be based around City of Raging Tides and a queen named Quintessa(Me) and varius things that happen anymore ideas are gladly accepted ^_^

Offline Swear

I wouldn't mind it at all, doesn't hurt to try atleast.

Granted, I have no ideas to build on it, but ya know. :P

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Love this idea. <: Hopefully it blooms like a cherry blossom.

I'd have to think of names and stuff though. x) Sounds fun either way.

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Rhelanna

Oh nice. Been an rp'er for going on 14 years now.  ;D

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
i figured itd be a good idea lol

Offline sixer

Last Edit: Mar 28, 2012, 08:06 am by sixer

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
all i have to inform u is that itl be based around City of Raging Tides and a queen named Quintessa(Me)
I like this part

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
As an RPer I'd be more than willing to take part.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
agatio xD im not sure if u are sweet talkin or it just sounds realy good lol

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I love and have been role-playing since 1994. I met my wife on a 3d chat program where you role-played characters and actually did day to day jobs such as a pub owner (would serve food and drinks for silver or gold coin cause you would actually get hungry on there hehe), a woodcutter (would sell wood pieces to the developers for gold coin so they could build up the town) a stonemason (would sell stone they mined to developers for gold), a fisherman (you'd actually be able to fish and sell like 20 different types of fish to the pub owners for coin so they could turn around and make food for players. I would like to see this sort of "economy" come to play in this role-play. Players could go kill mobs for drops or pick herbs etc and sell to the gm's for coin. It wouldn't be hard to incorporate it into the current game.

I have more idea but I have to watch grandbaby today and she just got up from her nap so ill be back later when her mother picks her up.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego