Epic Perfect World

Mark Of Power Question.

Offline legendros

• Beginner
hi, im kinda new to the game, i've been playing for the better part of a week now, and i was wondering where i could find a mark of power in game, like are they even implemented or have i completely missed them some how, if anyone could help point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Edit im an idiot i even managed to type the wrong name in XD. i meant Mark Of Might.
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:16 pm by legendros

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mark of Power? Hmmmm

Offline FatalScythe

best guess here is, you are talking about refining stones, they are called mark of power in Neverwinter. you only need Mirage stones here, go to any God's Giving, click Goods, 3rd tab, 5th item in on the top row. Then go to any elder about refining, and refine till +12, its setup here where it when it says successful, its instantly +12. if that isn't what you are looking for, then no idea because there is no mark of power item in PW.

enjoy, and have fun.

Offline legendros

• Beginner
Meant to put Mark of Might, have no idea why i typed mark of power, but i was asking about Mark Of Might. i clearly shouldnt be operating a keyboard with 0 hrs of sleep in the last 50 hours or so.

Offline FatalScythe

okay, those are not available on here. 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Not available here (pack item); even if they were, ANY of 'em that could be spawned would instantly disintegrate.

Expires on 2012-12-19. 
:)

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Not available here (pack item); even if they were, ANY of 'em that could be spawned would instantly disintegrate.

Expires on 2012-12-19.
Saw Nea with one during GM vs players stream 
I thought he was playing with gear that was also able to be acquired by players and not gm gear? 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I suppose thats what u mean
Its a free flight
We do not have that item here because all flights that are free at Flights npc are faster and diverse

Saw Nea with one during GM vs players stream
I thought he was playing with gear that was also able to be acquired by players and not gm gear?

Only stuff used in gm vs players
Ascended supreme robe +6atk engrave
11dex 2atk necklaces and belts
2def 2% reduce mag damage taken mdef belt and neck
6def lvls physical defence belt and necks total (2+4)
4atk dragon might ring
Rank 8 2atk 2def ring
S+ R2 card set
3int wrist 3int top with 33dex pants + legs
Or dph 33dex x4 (top leg wrist boot)
Weapons: gof int 5atk, gof 10atk, 37def lvls dag
Helmet: same as helmet i farmed as player- base helm with 1k less hp, 3def 2atk - also a loss of 20dex, only valuable stat there being 0.5% dmg and 3def lvlz while losing 1k hp
Genie equivalent to 137/150 lp

Only diff between normal char (not gm) and gm char is the 3int top and 2atk lvls more on cape
Stream is up and i was oftenly pressing C to show the stats so its clear that all is fair.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:16 am by Nea