Epic Perfect World

Stealth in PV

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Any 150 char can just run to the boss and aoe once=all mobs dead.. Also PV is far from the most efficient way of farming..
^

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished
Also, if you're 150 you have nothing to lose if you die, make a mystic res *buff you then speed to the end and die. Res and kill the boss and mobs. xD seemed like a good plan at the time.

sounds like something you might well do if you really don't want to make an assassin and want to 'farm fast'
cause if you really want to farm with your main you won't have problems investing a bit more time into it i guess.

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Also, if you're 150 you have nothing to lose if you die, make a mystic res *buff you then speed to the end and die. Res and kill the boss and mobs. xD seemed like a good plan at the time.

sounds like something you might well do if you really don't want to make an assassin and want to 'farm fast'
cause if you really want to farm with your main you won't have problems investing a bit more time into it i guess.
"I wanna farm fast but I don't wanna make a sin to farm so let's just whine about sins stealthing to boss and quickly getting about a handful of EC that's so rude and unfair towards everyone else!"

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Nothing is "forcing" you to make a sin to farm PV. If you dont want to then umm dont.... If you want to play your archer, then play your damn archer.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Nothing is "forcing" you to make a sin to farm PV. If you dont want to then umm dont.... If you want to play your archer, then play your damn archer.
Also this^

Offline Maok

And if you can't do the pull in 1 go on your archer then run to the end and use force stealth there?

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished
And if you can't do the pull in 1 go on your archer then run to the end and use force stealth there?

^+1

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My sin is only 148.  Didn't take me a month to get her there even while focusing on my archer, and 6 other chars.

Besides, PV gives you at best 6 EC's.  If you have shit luck, you'll end up with recraft stones for half of em.  I prefer GV for EC farming, but there's also TT, BH, and the elusive blue/purple quests from divine orders.

And guess what? You don't need a sin for all the alternatives.  Suck it up cupcake.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
My sin is only 148.  Didn't take me a month to get her there even while focusing on my archer, and 6 other chars.

Besides, PV gives you at best 6 EC's.  If you have shit luck, you'll end up with recraft stones for half of em.  I prefer GV for EC farming, but there's also TT, BH, and the elusive blue/purple quests from divine orders.

And guess what? You don't need a sin for all the alternatives.  Suck it up cupcake.
^
Also treasure hunting! That also gives a good bit of EC, is very easy and fun as well
(Unless you're really unlucky and get no drops/glitched chest points)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

^
Also treasure hunting! That also gives a good bit of EC, is very easy and fun as well

Wow, really?! Okay I'm gonna have to try that now since I didn't think they'd make it have a use on this server.  Thanks!

Stay Classy.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

^

Wow, really?! Okay I'm gonna have to try that now since I didn't think they'd make it have a use on this server.  Thanks!
You're welcome! I've walked out of good treasure hunts with about 200 - 300 ec sometimes so it's really nice to do daily!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

^

You're welcome! I've walked out of good treasure hunts with about 200 - 300 ec sometimes so it's really nice to do daily!

Yep, I made a good 500 EC today.  Helped with my r8 reforge saga.  OMG, the game wants me to restat arcane, I swear.

Stay Classy.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

^

Yep, I made a good 500 EC today.  Helped with my r8 reforge saga.  OMG, the game wants me to restat arcane, I swear.
Well, I wasted 2.5k ec yesterday on def dags. Gf server.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Well, I wasted 2.5k ec yesterday on def dags. Gf server.
x4 def level Dagger ftw!  :normal-35:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Rikigaru

Why would you suggest something like this? Make a sin and stop QQing, because you saying this could have screwed a lot of people over.