Epic Perfect World

Higher level Defense Shards

Offline Noctivagus

• Beginner
I was looking through the shards for gear and noticed the only real defense ones are the Drakeflame Stone. My suggestion/question is, Is it possible with future updates/patches to add Diamond of Tiger/Dragon stones to add Attack and Defense levels to our stats. If I am missing something or overlooked something in game, I am open to getting the heads up. If this has already been brought up or asked on this Forum I apologize for the duplicate post.

Thank You.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It has been asked before and denied. Such stones won't be added!

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I was looking through the shards for gear and noticed the only real defense ones are the Drakeflame Stone. My suggestion/question is, Is it possible with future updates/patches to add Diamond of Tiger/Dragon stones to add Attack and Defense levels to our stats. If I am missing something or overlooked something in game, I am open to getting the heads up. If this has already been brought up or asked on this Forum I apologize for the duplicate post.

Thank You.
+20 Vit ones are best on Epic PW,many people did suggest those Attack/Def stones and Devs denied their suggestion adding such gems probably needs a total re-work of current gears.As you can see on forums people still crying about balance.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
yeah right mama 

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
It has been asked before and denied. Such stones won't be added!
OR WILL THEY
DUNDUNDUN