• Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Reserved

Good luck peeps ^^

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Trying to figure who is more retarded Goldenweebovirgin or #merictheunibrow follow me on instagram i follow you back xD ehehe

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Trying to figure who is more retarded Goldenweebovirgin or #merictheunibrow follow me on instagram i follow you back xD ehehe
I just say: Ok, for your healthy u . u

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
There is only one helm reskin in the entire server, pretty sure this is a motivating factor
Shut up

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Can you clear all the useless post of these niggas quoting each other bout nothing so I don't have to read thro 20 pages of nothing to see updates

Aka that homo Viversum, that Loser Zoey

Offline Viversum

• bye
Can you clear all the useless post of these niggas quoting each other bout nothing so I don't have to read thro 20 pages of nothing to see updates

<3333

Angelica

shut up

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Can you clear all the useless post of these niggas quoting each other bout nothing so I don't have to read thro 20 pages of nothing to see updates Aka that homo Viversum, that Loser Zoey

word    

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

Offline Drive

• 🌙
shut up
Zoey the shoe queen,tell em!

Angelica

I don't even know why this 30 year old, middle-aged Zoey still fools around this game. She uses profanity slang and inappropriate language and attacks people for no reason (no doubt she got kicked out of the "GM" team for these reasons alone).
shit bro busted

Offline Viversum

• bye

Ok, dav will make a Trailer for EPW Community LMFAO. He want Share this " Shit game" in his eyes on facebook LOL 

Brother go back pk.....

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Bump
refrain from starting any further arguments/drama in the thread please 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
posting for notifications. good luck to all participants

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead