Epic Perfect World

Disconnect Event?!

ironplayer12

DCs are getting more frequent. in the morning u got a dc once in like 1 hr, then u dc every 30-40 mins, nw i dc as soon as i log in. Those DDoS or whatever must be getting harder, stronger, faster. If itll continue like this, soon we wont be able to log in at all. even now i can log in like once in 50-60 mins. btw, ive heard someone saying they turned 2x back on. If those DDoS are someones joke just to make em turn 2x on, its a bad joke. Srsly bad joke. >:(
id think that they are doing this cause o 2x .Probably they are doing this cause we are  the 1# pwi server and want  to take as down

Offline Ionut

Fkin' DDoS....DC,DC,DC,DC and surprise DC again. :(

I hope Agation will fix it soon, I just wanted to take advantage of x2 and do some more PV but not a chance  :monkey-7:
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
Agatio: "Hello guys, we got DDoS issues again, attacks are very powerful and attacker seems to be really determined to keep you disconnected from the server. However I will be moving the server to DDoS-free host very soon so the problem should be gone once for good.
Thank you for your understanding."

So i guess i dont need to really say much more about this :)

Yeah I saw that message ;)

Thx GM's for ur continues efforts on the matter, u guy's deserve the GM-of-the-Year-Award  :normal-40:

+1000  8)

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
DCs are getting more frequent. in the morning u got a dc once in like 1 hr, then u dc every 30-40 mins, nw i dc as soon as i log in. Those DDoS or whatever must be getting harder, stronger, faster. If itll continue like this, soon we wont be able to log in at all. even now i can log in like once in 50-60 mins. btw, ive heard someone saying they turned 2x back on. If those DDoS are someones joke just to make em turn 2x on, its a bad joke. Srsly bad joke. >:(

Uhm...half of this is kinda obvious already. And I doubt it's a joke...
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Ionut

Agatio: "Hello guys, we got DDoS issues again, attacks are very powerful and attacker seems to be really determined to keep you disconnected from the server. However I will be moving the server to DDoS-free host very soon so the problem should be gone once for good.

Yeah I saw that message ;)

Thx GM's for ur continues efforts on the matter, u guy's deserve the GM-of-the-Year-Award  :normal-40:

+1000  8)

Indeed, Good Work GMs :D
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline Madison

Wasn't the server just recently moved to a new host that was supposed to be DDoS free?
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm just asking.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

Wasn't the server just recently moved to a new host that was supposed to be DDoS free?
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm just asking.

Not DDoS-free, but with better protection than before as far as I can remember.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
The attack is back from his holiday ???

Offline Magi

server is down or not?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
servers are down yes
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline djdirty_713

DCs the last true world boss. Immune to all damage stuns and spells.

Hei

Agatio, is it possible to block all new IPs that try to connect to server? It would prevent new ppl from joining, yeah but it would also prevent the DC and lag that old players get. This should be done untill you move to that ddos free server you talked about. Another server's done it and they dont have any signs of DDoS.

e.e today's TW was useless because of DDoS, every guildie kept getting DC. Its hella annoying.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You would think after the mass ton of threads created about the DDoS attacks, that people would stop complaining and just deal with it.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
You would think after the mass ton of threads created about the DDoS attacks, that people would stop complaining and just deal with it.

I propose a team of highly trained secret ninja monkeys be dispatched to eliminate this server attacker, and then assassinate these thread makers with highly sophisticated weapons of mass bananas
Yo

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Agatio, is it possible to block all new IPs that try to connect to server? It would prevent new ppl from joining, yeah but it would also prevent the DC and lag that old players get. This should be done untill you move to that ddos free server you talked about. Another server's done it and they dont have any signs of DDoS.

e.e today's TW was useless because of DDoS, every guildie kept getting DC. Its hella annoying.
yea block ips then tons of ppls ca;nt login anymore as they got dynamic ips
think before talk plz its must fix not pass it like this.