Epic Perfect World

cannot connect to server

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
No idea what those DDoS are ( im quite new in this), but i've dced like 8 times in plus minus 1 hr 40 mins.DCs are getting more and more frequent . in the beginning it was like 1 DC in 30 mins, then time was reducing. nw im DCing like every 7 mins.

Offline KiaraLette

Once the attacks over, check the launcher for a patch. I was still getting kicked off a lot until I ran the new patch on my comp :) then it worked great til the snow took out a phone line

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Can't show it easier xD
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil

Offline KiaraLette

By the way, I just checked patcher and it's showing another patch. So you MIGHT need to run it, or my comp could be being idiotic and making me patch when there really is none. Either way, checking if this fixes it :3

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Well, current version is 56 o:

Offline Arcadia

• Gog had mercy.i don't!
doesn't worl at all i have v56 and keeping to dc.....

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
It's not about version -.-

Offline KiaraLette

Patch gave me servers Epica-2, 3, and 4 online, but 2 has major ping. Haven't crashed yet but it still could happen >.<

Offline Arcadia

• Gog had mercy.i don't!

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Just get a break and try to log later, you'll avoid getting disconnected and you'll do something productive :3

Tali

Everyone go outside get some light, your screen tans are killer.  :sad:

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Everyone go outside get some light, your screen tans are killer.  :sad:

I can't go outside, there are people over there  ???

Offline Arcadia

• Gog had mercy.i don't!
lol and i almoust did my rank8 well not allll......but was a begining
sad...rlly sad.....

Offline KiaraLette

The server itself isn't the problem, it's the DDOs that are. There are most likely multiple computers sending spam login requests over and over again in the attempt to slow down the servers to the point where actual players can no longer get on, making people want to quit this version and move onto one of the others. This is just a lesser server being jealous cause EPW ROCKS and we've been #1 for a long time XD Once they grow up or a solution to their immaturity is found by the GMs everything can go back to normal. Until then the GMs are working their butts off trying to make it up to us even though this isn't their fault, like the 2x and extra events and not killing us for moments of extremely insane complaining. They are good people and deserve applause  :tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40: (To get a technical description of a DDOs for ya I'd have to wake up my bf and that's one grizzly bear best left hibernating)

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
You don't say ^^