Knockdown to Occult Ice

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Knockdowns are fine
Yep, I out play db on the daily

Offline Random12345

PW made two new classes that are absolutely braindead easy to play to lure new players into a dying game. They were never meant to be balanced.

did you not read that part or..? either remove the class completely, or nerf the damage. you can't take away the thing that makes it unique. Like when ppl complained about tidal, or AS, or edge blur, or qpq, or sac slash.

EPW is a private server and it's not an official server.

I don't really bringing old stuff but venomancer's unique skill, Ironwood Scarab's 0def has been reduced so dramatically because people considered it OP. What makes it unique has been taken away from them and they had to get used to their new skill which is impossible to spot if it procs or not.

What harm could it bring to duskblades if they lose knockdowns in exchange for occult ice? If some classes lose their uniqueness and duskblades should lose them too in favour for balance.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I don't really bringing old stuff but venomancer's unique skill, Ironwood Scarab's 0def has been reduced so dramatically because people considered it OP. What makes it unique has been taken away from them and they had to get used to their new skill which is impossible to spot if it procs or not.
What harm could it bring to duskblades if they lose knockdowns in exchange for occult ice? If some classes lose their uniqueness and duskblades should lose them too in favour for balance.
About demon Redstone Venomworm targets bursts into great flames upon -180% physical defense proc, it is easily distinguishable.
Knockdowns are fine, dragon trap knockdown was changed to occult stun. 0d is broken.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
About demon Redstone Venomworm targets bursts into great flames upon -180% physical defense proc, it is easily distinguishable.
Knockdowns are fine, dragon trap knockdown was changed to occult stun. 0d is broken.
50% agree, I outplay 0d every day, just need to improve your game sense (or get bot but keep that on the dl lo key)