• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
my idea, add 5k phys resistance or so, but remove 5def level from set bonus and 5def level from white voodoo

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
u dont give a reason cause you get fked by psys and ur mad i get it but i want serious response's on the thread plz cause its time burd finally does somthing about psy since he ''cares so much''
Wait are you talking about me lmao. Why would i be mad?Which psy has fkd me? What are you on about?

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Wut so funny :3
good joke my friend
\\ if psys will get any kind of boost, reduce soulforce then

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
psy shit class atm compare em to other arcane classes +1 boost def
nerf db/wf

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
i just want a single person to explain why psy dont need a boost and people all say it needs a boost but then turn around and take more def away from it? give 5k p def and take def lvls? no thats not the ***ing point like you defeat your whole point there or reducing soulforce thats fking stupid idea thats how our silence works and it barly procs enough to save us with how fking squishy psy is u can heiro a psy in white and everyones just to scared of psys stun they dont do it if you actually went to fight a psy full offense on a ea or somthing ud kill it np in under 20 seconds i can be in white in psy will *immune to phys dmg if your unaware* and ea's can use there 4 magic hits and almost kill me how the fk is that fair? psy as a class is shyt just cause u may lose to 1 or 2 psys dont mean there balanced and if anyone wants to see proof of the dmg i hit to take pm me on game i got no prob letting u hit me to show SS proof it needs to be boosted

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
they are fine xD

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
id also point out not a single person has said psy is fine that actually plays a psy its all sins ea's and etc every single person you ever see on a psy all says that its in need of a boost bad psy is a fking laugh at class now

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i just want a single person to explain why psy dont need a boost and people all say it needs a boost but then turn around and take more def away from it? give 5k p def and take def lvls? no thats not the ***ing point like you defeat your whole point there or reducing soulforce thats fking stupid idea thats how our silence works and it barly procs enough to save us with how fking squishy psy is u can heiro a psy in white and everyones just to scared of psys stun they dont do it if you actually went to fight a psy full offense on a ea or somthing ud kill it np in under 20 seconds i can be in white in psy will *immune to phys dmg if your unaware* and ea's can use there 4 magic hits and almost kill me how the fk is that fair? psy as a class is shyt just cause u may lose to 1 or 2 psys dont mean there balanced and if anyone wants to see proof of the dmg i hit to take pm me on game i got no prob letting u hit me to show SS proof it needs to be boosted
Psy needs pdef/mdef or def level boost. No one is arguing with this. Just not both. Maybe new stats in r8 set or a blessing. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
stats on r8 boosted to give more pdef is fine psy still has the lowest dmg of all mag class's but i personally dont got a issue with that cause i know the class good and i can work around it but u cant work around being 1 hit in white

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

u can heiro a psy in white
another one good joke