No
yes
i dont know
it should be looked at
no i got rekt by one and cant handle the embaressment

Psychics

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Psy's are so utter shit in every aspect of possible pvp that even master Charlize had to be retired
Psy's are not even glass cannons as they used to be since every other arcane does more damage than psy's(you can argue all you want because of the high attack lvl psy's have but in a matter of fact they are the less benefited class from skillsender + no actual debuff on enemy defence)
The only ones left playing are some that dont mind being 90% of the time in white to aoe pury/heal and psyonic link eps
If you're going to use other classes hitting the PSYCHICS harder I get you 
Give them defense 
But if you're saying other classes hit harder than psychics in general you're completely wrong 
Psychics bomb every class, psychics do have the most blunt, no buildup required damage. 
SBs, EAs, and all that other shit require multiple skills to maximize their damage while psys need only spark to *** someone in atk voodoo. 
If what you're suggesting is that psychics should hit the hardest and be glass cannons even more than they already are, boosting their damage would make them 1 hit LA classes. 
If your main argument is "other people hit harder >:(" then you need to find a different class that satisfies your needs. I hear BMs deal alot of damage, it does however take quite a bit of build up, you know, with HF and str genie and all. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
no im saying psychic has the lowest dmg of any magic class tested and proven same orns and everything also they tank lot less and  are far easier to kill lol so either leave the def as it is give more atk so we can actually be a glass cannon like we are or give us the def we fking deserve all i ask

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Fressie

• Stay Fressie
  • Characters: Fress
Actually you're kinda right about this...

Tho I can hit harder, about 20-45 crits, a normal Wizzy would be able to do that easy, Mystics dont do that kind of high damage, however, they're the arcane slayers; while SB is op and veno got amazing damage and stuff, psy is basically useless...

Eas are so Over Powered, so doesnt matter you reach 115 att lvl on BV, you just cant 1 shot an ea, while an ea will kill you in 2 hits. Even if youre in WV, eas will hit through def high damage so eventually 3-4 super fast channeling skills will kill you...

I would suggest to bring back soul of silence lvl 11 to avoid being killed so ez, even to survive against Mystics..

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
Didn't read it but why not +1

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
If you're going to use other classes hitting the PSYCHICS harder I get you
Give them defense
But if you're saying other classes hit harder than psychics in general you're completely wrong
Psychics bomb every class, psychics do have the most blunt, no buildup required damage.
SBs, EAs, and all that other shit require multiple skills to maximize their damage while psys need only spark to *** someone in atk voodoo.
If what you're suggesting is that psychics should hit the hardest and be glass cannons even more than they already are, boosting their damage would make them 1 hit LA classes.
If your main argument is "other people hit harder >:(" then you need to find a different class that satisfies your needs. I hear BMs deal alot of damage, it does however take quite a bit of build up, you know, with HF and str genie and all.
Make a psy and see how bad you hit any target with just sod pill
Then make a wiz and see the damage on a much faster channel/cast
Then make a veno and check your damage on a nova/magic debuff
Make a mystic and check your damage with as
I wont even mention sb that can 3 shot anyone
Psy's cant bomb a ghoul if it has basic buffs

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
so bumping this for anyone with half a brain to tell me a real reason why psy can be 1 hit in black half life in1 hit with white unless i wanna camp sod 24/7

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
they need a pdef/mdef boost for sure, maybe 5 def lvls like sins.

still a -1 for increase in mag attack/atk lvls.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
u dont give a reason cause you get fked by psys and ur mad i get it but i want serious response's on the thread plz cause its time burd finally does somthing about psy since he ''cares so much''

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
a pdef boost yes 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Make a psy and see how bad you hit any target with just sod pill
Then make a wiz and see the damage on a much faster channel/cast
Then make a veno and check your damage on a nova/magic debuff
Make a mystic and check your damage with as
I wont even mention sb that can 3 shot anyone
Psychic actually hits hard af if you got 3-4 line attack weap. They can hiero EAs through full buffs if they arent camping def
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
They need a def boost, gms should think about it .. coz psys are the most easy class to kill . Doesnt matter its on white or black voodo.. so yes +99999

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
xD +1 ofc, im so squishy xD ppl hitting me for 10k and im htting them for 5 :(
.                                                                                                     

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I won't be hitting you 
I'll be hitting ON you. 
;) how you doin mamasita

Offline Algid

• Old Player

Boost Psychic physical resistant and increase attack level by a few digits. Their damage against decently geared players is laughable, they have zero mobility, and poor survability by today's standards. Fun class to play but heavily neglected. 

You still scare me

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
 psys are the most easy class to kill . 
:normal-43: :normal-2: