it should be looked at
no i got rekt by one and cant handle the embaressment

Psychics

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
ive played psychic on epw for along long time... and its just gotten worse and worse and yes people who cant win a psy cause they suck at there class or they get out played will say ''omg psy is fine dont need a boost'' but if you actively look at the people who play psy now you have old psychic veterans new people will not try psy cause soon as they do u get face planted so ima give some stats and i want opinions my psychics is at 133 atk lvls with rune and bless 153 with enrage but enrage makes your already non existent def and lowers it more so nty bms in full cata reduce phys dmg gear and def items vit build hits 10-20k on a good hit ZC a full dph bm can smack me up to 50k in a single hit sin can hit me up to 100k?? how is that balances but ok lets go barbs they got 60-100k hp as demon/sage can break out a massive dmg index of 10-238k on mediocre gear so ok psy vs phys class's you get the idea its fking obsolete and useless but wait lets go to magic class's mystics spam heal tank more then psy gets to 1 hit psys with AS thats fine i guess though cause evil ward? cause you know we all got genies with 300 magic 600 vit to spam evil ward ad faith to remove the debuff so they dont instant 1 hit wizards got spammable heal can tank way more then psy ok where to start lets start with wiz spike dmg of there already smacking you 10-20ks easy with faster chan and etc then you so thats fair i guess? cause again we all got genies with 300 mag 600 vit to spam immunes !!! :D clerics best mdef best overall dmg versatility with good plume shot dmg and good metal dmg then add in this ''shackle'' which if done right ticks 10-20ks dmg? thats fair i guess? but ok lets go stormbringer can spike dmg 1 hit 30k+ on psy in white thats fair cause it does take time to build up the combo and stack stuff but its not that hard to do and quiet easy to pull off there tide debuff allows them to smack 20k+ in white thats fair i guess though cause u know 300 mag 600 vit genies to spam immunes anyways my point here is i want to know a general population of epw why psy will not get the boost it actually deserves if you are gonna say no and not give a reason to why then your proving my point i with 133 atk lvls with rune and bless hit less dmg then 80% of mag class's so please +/- with reasons i want this to avidly be seen by burd and get whats needed done cause its rly stupid how every class is boosted buffed but psy is left psy is dieing out breed even more seeker players then psy esp now that they got boosted to hell and back with 5 aps but ty for your time and give opinions

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
yo how about some commas and periods

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
LMFAO

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Didnt read they are fine 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
dont reply if u wont say why there fine cause there not no one can say for a second that they are

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
1. Seekers are 5 aps at best with 3x int wrists, 3x int chest and windshield. Gl getting 3x int chest. 

2. If psy's are looking for an rpdt boost/pdef boost, then il +1 this.
If this about damage increase then absolutely not. 

Tideborns have become almost as obsolete as earthguards so yeah maybe its time to take a look at them.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Like Svenny said, if you're looking for magic def or something, we're all for that, but if you're saying that you want more than 133 afk lvls and more dmg 
Then no. 
I already get hit 12k base by every psy hit non crit in mdef and def gears. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
if your taking 12 base then you may have a issue if in full def cause i hit full def sins for 6k 12k crit and they hit me 10-50k in white so somthings wrong bud

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
if your taking 12 base then you may have a issue if in full def cause i hit full def sins for 6k 12k crit and they hit me 10-50k in white so somthings wrong bud
10-50k in white?? I needa meet these sins cos with 112 atk lvls i cant gof crit that hard on psys in white. Lemme meet the sins that are pulling off shit like this. Probs 300 str genies with mire. 
Psy's are not getting a damage boost period and sins sure as hell arent gonna have their def nerfed. 

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
really psy need boots in def. and put Battle Ripple of Oblivion genie skill can use out of the water
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
#BoostGrammar

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
++
fck dude

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Psy's are so utter shit in every aspect of possible pvp that even master Charlize had to be retired
Psy's are not even glass cannons as they used to be since every other arcane does more damage than psy's(you can argue all you want because of the high attack lvl psy's have but in a matter of fact they are the less benefited class from skillsender + no actual debuff on enemy defence)
The only ones left playing are some that dont mind being 90% of the time in white to aoe pury/heal and psyonic link eps

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
2018 psy will be gone out of game at all  :police:

Proschii

2018 psy will be gone out of game at all  :police:

Yeahhhh +9999