Epic Perfect World

Ideas for the next patch???

Proschii

a little boost won't hurt why everyone hate psychics 👀

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Go watch any psychic anywhere try to fight anything physical. Any time I watched anyone go against a psy, the psy got destroyed in white voodoo. Not to mention, they can't kill anything in white voodoo, so there they have low defense and low attack and 0 mobility skills to do anything.
I'd have to disagree with you there 
Psys have the perfect capabilities to VS a physical class. Aside from the long ass phy immunity they get 
There's also soul of stunning and def voodoo. 
I do 1k gof aps to psys in def voodoo 
And when they switch to atk voodoo they have Psychic Will or whatever the immunity skill is (Which is retardedly op vs Phy classes because of the crazy damage psys can put out in atk voodoo in a short time) and then psys have AD, and sutra. And basically if all of those are chained together there's like 20 seconds + of immunity where the other class has to find some way to survive 
Like a sin can't handle that shit 
Especially if the psy camps defense voodoo until tidal wears off 
Cause then 1 soul of stunning ***s us entirely, we either waste faith or die, if you have psy genie it's a different story but for the most part vs physical classes Psys are fine.  

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
^wouldn't say fine as phys classes also have sutra and ad + oxygen bubble. Psy's could def use a lil boost but its not as ***ing dramatic as this post makes it out to be. Those damages mentioned are pure fiction, or id like to see some ss of a sin hitting 60k on white voodo psy. 

Proschii

Okay I can tank in white voodooo but I will be 1 shot in black voodoo qq  :monkey-17:

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
Okay I can tank in white voodooo but I will be 1 shot in black voodoo qq  :monkey-17:

Tf dont post that shit here, it embarasses me D:

Proschii

Tf dont post that shit here, it embarasses me D:

Aw lol <3 

Offline javaheat

• 👻👻👻👻👻
  • Characters: ask Agatio
  • Faction: ask Burdette
Okay I can tank in white voodooo but I will be 1 shot in black voodoo qq  :monkey-17:

Lel. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Okay ~

BM is fine

WB is fairly fine ~ can use a boost to DPH DMG ~ don't touch my ***ing KD anymore. ~ and certainly fu cking not inc chi cost or cd

Veno is fine

seeker is fine ~ can use another dmg boost, while gettin a higher defense nerf. make class fun again

EP is more than fine

PSY is more than fine ~ p.s get decent gear and don't use vodoo at all, it's better --- on srs note, people sayin psy is paper in white? fu cking QUE? and the fact you need wellsurge to kill a psy now is hectic

Wiz is more than fine

SIN is pretty god damn fine, the 5 def level most sin askins for are merely a group of peasants who's seeking easier gameplay cause they're terrible as shitttttttt.

EA totally fine ~ make stun either 100% or same chance but never miss.

SB ~ they're fine i guess, just hard to beat as a barb or am complete brain dead

DB ~ they're somewhat fine now, fun to 1v1 that class now. brain deads might still wanna suggest providing a dmg/def nerf

ktybye.

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Okay ~

WB is fairly fine ~ can use a boost to DPH DMG ~ don't touch my ***ing KD anymore. ~ and certainly fu cking not inc chi cost or cd

seeker is fine ~ can use another dmg boost, while gettin a higher defense nerf. make class fun again

ktybye.
Holy hell 
I didn't think autism was contagious but I feel like you somehow just transmitted it to me by having me read your post 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Make flight acceleration duration 9999/9999 instead of 900/900 so people dont have to carry perfect stones
+1  :tiger-25: :tiger-46:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Holy hell
I didn't think autism was contagious but I feel like you somehow just transmitted it to me by having me read your post
you don't have to agree with me on every and each point, you can make an argument instead of saying you caught some autism off it. either ways, i might be abit bias since most of my point of view are mainly built towards how i feel when playing my barb.
i main barb, so ye i could use a dph boost, but i would rather keep my KD the way it is now, with no inc in cd or costing anychi. that would just fuk me over.
as for seeker, their combo is dodgeable with hos! i am speakin from barb aspect, mb i guess. but i do believe they could use another dmg boost, but only on the cost of losing much of their ridiculous un needed defense. 
you're free to read and interpret on any of my points. other wise you can suffocate on your fu cking autism gargle fa ggot
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
  • Take away Extreme Fury Stone
  • Buff wb knockdown to 100% but make it cost more chi or give it a longer c/d.
  • Give sins their def levels back (not that 5 def means anything, but at least they'll stop crying).
  • SBs are literally fine. Extremely squishy, can easily be 2-3 shot in exchange for their damage.
  • Give mystic AS a longer cooldown (or nerf the damage. I shouldn't be 2 shot in full def gear by a mystic).
  • Give EPs better defense to keep up with all the insane damage buffs everyone keeps getting. (Skill sender, extreme fury stone, more atk levels for sins if they get what they want, etc)
  • Nerf EAs. Take away 5%-7% ct from their blessings. EAs are monsters right now. (Coming from someone who plays one).
  • Give psys their level 11 skills, make their weapons refinable (if they're not already. Been awhile since I played psy). Boost the def of white voodoo, since they're paper in white voodoo against everything. (As someone said earlier, psys don't want the best of both worlds but I've seen EAs melt through them even in white voodoo, soo...)
  • WFs are fine. Changing them at all would make them useless.
  • Increase flyer and gear endurance
  • #NerfDBs

Just my opinion on things that could help with "balancing" a game that was never meant to be balanced.

yes
no
no sin is still really good at 1v1s
sb is fine except the tornado but without it theyd be trash so dont touch
yea it's about time mystic gets nerfed
nope EPs are op
yep nerf EAs
no psychics are fine if played well
wfs are fine, agreed
sure why not?
nah, DB is fine. The dmg is slightly op but with their shit def from close range and the new counter play cause of previous nerfs the class shouldn't be nerfed any more (for now)
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Jinkariya/Masick

• Old Player
  • Faction: Tyrants
Boost sin
Make Wb knockdown 100%
Nerf seeker
Nerf DB

Boost sin
Make Wb knockdown 100%
Nerf seeker
Nerf DB
u all done does say seeker useless ardy nw u all want seeker Nerf seeker 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
boost tideborn, allow for female x female embrace (this above all else jesus its 2017 meng :c), make summer sprint last like 20 mins since lazy to rebuff, boost demon ea #MakeDemonRelevantAgain.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
boost tideborn, allow for female x female embrace (this above all else jesus its 2017 meng :c), make summer sprint last like 20 mins since lazy to rebuff, boost demon ea #MakeDemonRelevantAgain.
WHAT ABOUT MALE X MALE? 
ANTI-HOMO?
HOMOPHOB? 
SEXIST? 
FEMINIST? 
I WANNA BE ABLE TO BE HELD BY MY BABY DADDY