Epic Perfect World

Ideas for the next patch???

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Everything is fine stop suggesting bullshit xD

???????? Are you ***ing dumb ?????????
I'm tired of SBs running around me for 10 minutes just hitting me with that dumbass water wave thing
I don't know what else to do to reduce the retardedness of SBs. Why don't you give some ideas instead of being a douche bag bobby hill looking ass who just likes to call people dumb.
Oxygen Bubble
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:51 pm by Damage

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Everything is fine 
👌👌👌👌👌👌 
???????? Are you ***ing dumb ?????????
I'm tired of SBs running around me for 10 minutes just hitting me with that dumbass water wave thing
I don't know what else to do to reduce the retardedness of SBs. Why don't you give some ideas instead of being a douche bag bobby hill looking ass who just likes to call people dumb.
Lol dude you know SB is suppose to be a challenge for most melee classes right? Crying that Sb is hard for sin and asking for nerf because of it is like psy asking for dev to nerf mystics. You wanna drop a SB 123 make a EA or DB. But i've seen sins wipe the floor with SBs in 1v1 u just gotta play smart and not camp atk weapon where the 'water wave' can charmbypass you. Also if ur tired of chasing get occult ice/whirlwind genie skill and speaking of genie skills oxygen bubble pretty much kills SB CC.
OT
-I like the increase endurance on flyers and gears
-Maybe look into bringing in the new buff pots from PWI?
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36832
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43708
-Maybe a slight increase in jfsp coins since card re-awakening is a thing now.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
  • Take away Extreme Fury Stone
  • Buff wb knockdown to 100% but make it cost more chi or give it a longer c/d.
  • Give sins their def levels back (not that 5 def means anything, but at least they'll stop crying).
  • SBs are literally fine. Extremely squishy, can easily be 2-3 shot in exchange for their damage.
  • Give mystic AS a longer cooldown (or nerf the damage. I shouldn't be 2 shot in full def gear by a mystic).
  • Give EPs better defense to keep up with all the insane damage buffs everyone keeps getting. (Skill sender, extreme fury stone, more atk levels for sins if they get what they want, etc)
  • Nerf EAs. Take away 5%-7% ct from their blessings. EAs are monsters right now. (Coming from someone who plays one).
  • Give psys their level 11 skills, make their weapons refinable (if they're not already. Been awhile since I played psy). Boost the def of white voodoo, since they're paper in white voodoo against everything. (As someone said earlier, psys don't want the best of both worlds but I've seen EAs melt through them even in white voodoo, soo...)
  • WFs are fine. Changing them at all would make them useless.
  • Increase flyer and gear endurance
  • #NerfDBs

Just my opinion on things that could help with "balancing" a game that was never meant to be balanced.

Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:03 pm by Σѕкιмo

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Give psys their level 11 skills, make their weapons refinable (if they're not already. Been awhile since I played psy). Boost the def of white voodoo, since they're paper in white voodoo against everything. (As someone said earlier, psys don't want the best of both worlds but I've seen EAs melt through them even in white voodoo, soo...)
EXACTLY?????? dude i just did a 1v1 vs a sin i hit fking 6ks on there def and me in white took 28ks they killed me in white in 3 hits and u cant do shyt about it cause u can only immune so much

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.
  • Give sins their def levels back (not that 5 def means anything, but at least they'll stop crying).
  • SBs are literally fine. Extremely squishy, can easily be 2-3 shot in exchange for their damage.
  • Give mystic AS a longer cooldown (or nerf the damage. I shouldn't be 2 shot in full def gear by a mystic).
  • Give EPs better defense to keep up with all the insane damage buffs everyone keeps getting. (Skill sender, extreme fury stone, more atk levels for sins if they get what they want, etc)
  • Nerf EAs. Take away 5%-7% ct from their blessings. EAs are monsters right now. (Coming from someone who plays one).
  • Give psys their level 11 skills, make their weapons refinable (if they're not already. Been awhile since I played psy). Boost the def of white voodoo, since they're paper in white voodoo against everything. (As someone said earlier, psys don't want the best of both worlds but I've seen EAs melt through them even in white voodoo, soo...)
  • #NerfDBs

Just my opinion on things that could help with "balancing" a game that was never meant to be balanced.

Heh someone gets it finally.

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
  • #NerfDBs

More def in white? Fr? Yes psy's need a boost but dont get carried away. 
As for increased cd on AS for mystic, absolutely not. This server has like 12 mystics that ive seen around, about the same as psy's. Last thing it needs a nerf to kill off the playerbase.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lold                  
    Boost the def of white voodoo, since they're paper in white voodoo against everything. (As someone said earlier, psys don't want the best of both worlds but I've seen EAs melt through them even in white voodoo, soo...)
LUL

Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:17 pm by Maxy

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
  • #NerfDBs

+1 give psy lvl11 skills reason soul of stun is useless all clases have anti-stun skills, if you dont know how to use dont be my problem. and give p def in white vooddoo
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
More def in white? Fr? Yes psy's need a boost but dont get carried away.
As for increased cd on AS for mystic, absolutely not. This server has like 12 mystics that ive seen around, about the same as psy's. Last thing it needs a nerf to kill off the playerbase.
LUL
Go watch any psychic anywhere try to fight anything physical. Any time I watched anyone go against a psy, the psy got destroyed in white voodoo. Not to mention, they can't kill anything in white voodoo, so there they have low defense and low attack and 0 mobility skills to do anything.

But like I said, this is my opinion on what's needed to give them an adequate, long-called for buff. There's only one psy who's ever been a threat to me on any class.

lold                  
Someone noticed. Ops.
To clarify: Last time I played EP, I was ok surviving. However (as stated), everyone keeps getting damage boosts and that won't be the case soon. In otherwords #StopBuffingThingsThatDon'tNeedIt
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:24 pm by Σѕкιмo

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
give psy Battle Ripple of Oblivion genie skill can use out of the water
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
psy dont need def lvls
no point of 150 def lvls if u have 10k phy def
we need to survive 2 secs while we are on black vodo even with full buffs
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:40 pm by Alchidemi

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Make pay good, idk how but make it g00d 
had no idea what you were talking about until I saw

***ing boost psy 
forgot that sht even existed on this server lmao

OT:
But yeah, nerf DB
Give sins their def and attack back
Nerf DB
Make WB KD 100% or at least increase it
Nerf DB
Increase WF 0d% by a little
Nerf DB
and yeah nerf DB

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
People have been trynna fix dbs with the wrong approach. Rather than fixing their lock (which is brain dead faceroll easy, with 100% chance and no overrides), reduce the physical damage output. ***ing 70k phys attack is insanely high with 3.33 aps in reaper form. Bring it down to match sins, around 50-60k mark. Problem solved. Any db bitching about this needs to uninstall cos the game isnt supposed to be that ***ing easy. Literally a boring class to play when all i do is aps in reaper or hit 30k gof crits in dph. 

Edit: i can hit 30k gof crits in dph and aps, oops. 

Offline javaheat

• 👻👻👻👻👻
  • Characters: ask Agatio
  • Faction: ask Burdette
Eyy..
Pls add new custom weapon skin for pe rehone forge