Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven Healer Patrol Unit - Captain Miky on duty

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
is this good?

Right so I give advice to one of your eps and I can't go two seconds without someone trolling me from 0fks, lol
Yep, anyways, last post on this one Miky before I get heated ^^
Keep recording babe, I'd love to see you grow as a player.
Adios.

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Right so I give advice to one of your eps and I can't go two seconds without someone trolling me from 0fks, lol
Yep, anyways, last post on this one Miky before I get heated ^^
Keep recording babe, I'd love to see you grow as a player.
Adios.
aw no bully promise luv u

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
nice to see more EP pov videos  :normal-25:

Arabella made some good points, definitely do get the Pantheon's Blessing skill instead of having the individual AOE buffs, saves a lot of time and skillbar space
I used to play with mouse like you do but I found it way nicer having the main skills (rejuvenation, puri, ct, vanguard etc ) on 1-5 and using left hand to cast the skills 
keep an eye on the other support(s) in your party, make sure they're always purified and not struggling 
good job on using vanguard and ct on lead, focus more on supporting rather than trashtalking though LOL
also saving SOG incase a barb/wr/whatever else is sent to harass your pt lead is goood

each EP has their own preferred way/style of playing anyway

Offline ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• ✿ lmaokek ✿
  • mind your business
  • Characters: Raemonah
✿ god tier cleric - blademaster - venomancer ✿

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
nice to see more EP pov videos  :normal-25:

Arabella made some good points, definitely do get the Pantheon's Blessing skill instead of having the individual AOE buffs, saves a lot of time and skillbar space
I used to play with mouse like you do but I found it way nicer having the main skills (rejuvenation, puri, ct, vanguard etc ) on 1-5 and using left hand to cast the skills
keep an eye on the other support(s) in your party, make sure they're always purified and not struggling
good job on using vanguard and ct on lead, focus more on supporting rather than trashtalking though LOL
also saving SOG incase a barb/wr/whatever else is sent to harass your pt lead is goood

Awww thank you, nice to see someone like you here  :monkey-4:
I use my 1,2,3,5,6 with my keys and rest I use mouse as for me that's easier ;) Yeah haha I was kinda just responding at the stuff thrown at us.
Thank you for feedback  :tiger-8:

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
nice to see more EP pov videos  :normal-25:

very pro gm idol notice me senpai

ps. mee lukee!  >:( äläkä pese ovia pls xDDDD wtf 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
very pro gm idol notice me senpai

ps. mee lukee!  >:( äläkä pese ovia pls xDDDD wtf

not sure I quite understand but okay LOL

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
tf is with that 1st song bruh made me not want to continue watching the vid

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
tf is with that 1st song bruh made me not want to continue watching the vid
It's called "Don't cha"  :tiger-2: ur more than welcome to mute it

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.

Also

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.

Also
master ep giving tips eks dee, so pro give me tips 2 hehe

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
XD ep pov
hell yeah, i mean it shows different perspectives of pk. 

Uuuuu who dat cutie

Offline Pauline

• Lezbehonest
  • Characters: Acerath, NeroTrace
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
this is one of the reasons why i married you. 10/10 best ep/veno/mage/mystic/everything

ily babes xoxooxoxoxxxoxox

Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:29 pm by Pauline