Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven Healer Patrol Unit - Captain Miky on duty

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
That's too much reading
OT: Bruh you forreal with this first song normal-43 did Chill/Noel pick this for you?
It was 2am and I had no idea what other song to put there, also no idea who those are.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Server has new arabella

@tucie if you see this, dw i still love you
***ing traitor, I swear LOL

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
F U C K I N G     W H O O P   H I M

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.

Also
don't think its a big deal what skill he has on what key and rej is better imo unless you're full magic then surge is fine 
nice video tho, think I missed dt ops 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
don't think its a big deal what skill he has on what key and rej is better imo unless you're full magic then surge is fine
Thankss babbeessss  :pig-35:
PS: ASPHYXIATE ME FATHER

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I swear i didnt think you'd find out tbh. Afk.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
I swear i didnt think you'd find out tbh. Afk.
You think alot of things and we always see how they end up  :normal-37:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
miky veri bad player and emo :(

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
this music..
Well I know who to put on the healing patrol units blacklist 

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
Well I know who to put on the healing patrol units blacklist
i never get puris or heals anyway :normal-37:

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Prolly because your ass can teleport like a GM in the middle of PK..... :normal-20:
--

Good show little date rape EP :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-3:

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Ofc, it's all personal preference.
Just trying to help.

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
  You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.
is this good?

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
Cuz ur bad.

Prolly because your ass can teleport like a GM in the middle of PK..... :normal-20:
--

Good show little date rape EP :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-3:
:tiger-8: :tiger-8: