Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven Healer Patrol Unit - Captain Miky on duty

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Hi guys,

my first video... yes I'm an ep recording videos LOL  :monkey-8: :monkey-1: :monkey-4:

I kinda f'd up the editing but it was so late last night I cba to correct it now that it is all rendered. :tiger-21: :tiger-31:

Doesnt show pure 0fk domination but its all about pk not pure winning, with low numbers we were able to hold on for so long.

Open to any constructional feedback

Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:39 am by Mikyy

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Server has new arabella

@tucie if you see this, dw i still love you

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
Omg you rly do it  :normal-2:
#0fckHealingPatrolUnit :police:
Best ep nice vid healer sqd Inc :-*  ( without Nimy ofc)
Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:07 am by ❦𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮❦

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Good video lil baby boy

Offline noul

• Characters: noul
nice, best heals <3 8)

Offline ǟռɢɛʟʟɛȶȶɛ

• ❤ ❤
  • Characters: Angellette / Vexatious
  • Faction: Cheerios
Miky best <3<3<3

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
My qt bae being #1 medic  :o 
:pig-23:
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice one idol! finally a video from you, representing that 0fk healing patrol ;)

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Hi there, you did well healing mate. 

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.

Also

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
You need to have a heal on 1 (I use pulse because it's quicker, but it can be iron/rej), and your purify on 2. You don't always want to purify first. If someone is low health with a health debuff and you purify, you could actually kill them lmao. Take the HP/MP regen off your skillbar. It's practically useless, and that's time wasted that you could be doing other things. Chan buff, mdef, and pdef is far more important. Spam chan buff on Nimy or whoever your lead is when your team is safe. You should also sog WR's, WBs, and DB's more... maybe the occasional veno, depending on how annoying they are. You had another ep with you, so it wasn't as pressuring. But even if a WR stunlocks you and doesn't kill you, he will prevent you from healing your team. So a "life-threat" or not, spam sog. You should get your panth's buff. It's a lot faster. Sometimes dropping down, rebuffing, and flying back up is quicker than just standing there trying to keep up with singular buffs. The singular AOE buffs take way too long  when you're whole team has been aoe purged. You also should've flown more. You wasted a lot of genie just on holy path. You should save it for AD or expel. You should also plume shell when being aa'd on, then AD/pious/sutra if your charm is ticking. Other then that, you did a pretty decent job keeping up; which, seems like a foreign concept to most people.

Also
That's too much reading
OT: Bruh you forreal with this first song normal-43 did Chill/Noel pick this for you?

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Server has new arabella

@tucie if you see this, dw i still love you
He's lying.  :pig-2: :pig-2:

good video memebro
Thank you Mr.StealYourMeme  :tiger-48: :monkey-8:

nice  
Why thank you  :tiger-23: :monkey-1:

nice bro
Heal patrol FTW  :monkey-3: :monkey-3: :monkey-2:

Good video lil baby boy
Thank you sir  :tiger-37: :tiger-15: :tiger-2:

Omg you rly do it  :normal-2:
#0fckHealingPatrolUnit :police:
Best ep nice vid healer sqd Inc :-*  ( without Nimy ofc)
Of course, gotta represent that heal patrol unit  :normal-25: :tiger-45: :tiger-30:

nice, best heals <3 8)
Thank youuuu  :tiger-15: :tiger-3:

My qt bae being #1 medic  :o
:pig-23:
Sara  :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :monkey-23:

Nice one idol! finally a video from you, representing that 0fk healing patrol ;)
Duhhhh, I'm still waiting to be mailed Perfect Stones for all those holy paths I used to catch up to you sonic  :tiger-35: :tiger-37:

Miky best <3<3<3
Lori  :monkey-23: :monkey-23: :monkey-48:

Hi there, you did well healing mate.

Thankss boo  :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

Also

Thankserino Tucierino  :tiger-19: :tiger-19: