Epic Perfect World

Are Duskblades Still too Overpowered?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Because Hopelessness proved that db doesn't need gear at all to win I think a wise solution would be to remove all their gear altogether

agreed +1

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
all what hopelessness proved was that he can shit on unskilled idiots with no gear on, same as any of you who is good on his class versus and noob player.

think hopelessness would fight a good player with no gear on? LUL
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline zarak

all what hopelessness proved was that he can shit on unskilled idiots with no gear on, same as any of you who is good on his class versus and noob player.

Obvious shit right here, but dont ruin my entertainment dude. its ***ing amusing reading some of the comments.

Only reason i log beside for videos is when im bored to see what stupid shit people have to comment hahaha

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Obvious shit right here, but dont ruin my entertainment dude. its ***ing amusing reading some of the comments.

Only reason i log beside for videos is when im bored to see what stupid shit people have to comment hahaha
LUL  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

idk man I shit on your team in HvH  with no gear that one round  :P

..all Jokes aside boost db. Need primal quad

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
idk man I shit on your team in HvH  with no gear that one round  :P

..all Jokes aside boost db. Need primal quad
they didn't AA u once LuL, plus 2 eps healing with full buffs is same as gear l3l. but yea my team was shit, only had one bestered venom lul

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

they didn't AA u once LuL, plus 2 eps healing with full buffs is same as gear l3l. but yea my team was shit, only had one bestered venom lul
god when you know what you're saying it's so sexy  :-*

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
god when you know what you're saying it's so sexy  :-*
you is sexier  :-* :-*