Epic Perfect World

GIVE SINS THE DEF AND ATTACK BACK

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
-1 aps sins with gof int ( which isnt that rare nowdays) can heiro you instantly if u dont spam heal or something. ( AA Class point of view) they are playable unlike psy .
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dont boost attack tf. Give us a our 5 def lvls back. No one wants to play an ez overpowered class. Just want sins to matter again. 

All the psys in here qqing, get your own damn post D:

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
+1  for sin
 should boost veno too

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Dont boost attack tf. Give us a our 5 def lvls back. No one wants to play an ez overpowered class. Just want sins to matter again.

All the psys in here qqing, get your own damn post D:
It is playable.
Dislike these new guilds

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
GIVE IT BACK ALL SINS TOGETHER LETS FIGHT FOR ITT
relax! you're just bad,
anyone who +1'd this should just relax tbh. venos doesn't need boost or nerf either relax.
dbs are abit fine now relax, improve your game play. get antisleep on genie and dodge dragon trap with fortify or antistun. step up your game.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
+1 give def lvls back to sins dude 

oh hello

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
relax! you're just bad,
anyone who +1'd this should just relax tbh. venos doesn't need boost or nerf either relax.
dbs are abit fine now relax, improve your game play. get antisleep on genie and dodge dragon trap with fortify or antistun. step up your game.
you relax

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
relax! you're just bad,
You just dude no comnent...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Even in 1 v 1 it gets hit 20ks by wiz and 30ks by dph dragon barbs, why would people make sin if seeker and dB exist both over power it in every aspect.
you are bad

What does it even counter anymore? Nothing it's turned into complete shit, I just want it to be playable again since it barely does damage to HA classes, the other 2 LA classes surpass it in damage and Def, also wizards hit sins 20k+, I don't even have to mention barbs lol.
you are very very bad

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
you relax
random. + awkward. 
You just dude no comnent...
can you back up words with actions? ~ i think i can beat you with dragon gear 4 piece only aka 15 def levels and only atk wep. that's how bad i am sure you're
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
random. + awkward. can you back up words with actions? ~ i think i can beat you with dragon gear 4 piece only aka 15 def levels and only atk wep. that's how bad i am sure you're
We can 1v1 if u want but sin vs sin? U got no chance 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
Btw full buffed full set of rmdt and taking 10k

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
still see more sins then psychics out there :c +1 though ya'll mfs being taking 6-7ks from 145 xbow. #BoostTideborn