Epic Perfect World

GIVE SINS THE DEF AND ATTACK BACK

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
OFF TOPIC

Pls remove paralyze from WR, and make it unable to miss, and return it back to 7,5s stun 
Oh and make flame tsunami 100% stun, instead 90% :)

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
aside from the damage which i also consider it decently enough although in my opinion it could be a bit higher, the defense on sins it truely sucks idk what type of tests u did but i am literally getting penetrated by archers damage, ive done some testing on my own while logging on Arab's ea hitting my sin 9 to 14ks not to mention how easy was to bug the dn down, i consider it stupid that in order to survive i need to mix my set with def losing attack levels and dex, u better then anyone know exactly that sins are pretty much a waste of time atm, i am not saying that sins are garbage... from where i am standing i am winning 90% of my 1vs1 with allot of struggle and sweat, but when i see that even a class that requires def levels the least (archers) gets hit less then my sin i get pissed, as for the rest ur not right, sins struggled since ss was added to server is why many ppls switched mains since then ur not an exception, is just that no one actually bothered to complain about it till now

maybe its a problem of archer damage and defense(take its 5atk lvl and 5def) and not sins defense/atk, but since its burdettes main class i guess i know why u dont expect it to get nerfed so rather ask for a sin buff
:)) :)) :)) :)) exacly  Maxy. And true every 1v1 u can win but only with sweat. did some 1v1 today vs Maxy wiz hes gear isnt like best and iwere wearing rmdt gear with full mag ornas got hited for 20k no spark normal skill crit ( on def). and went he gone def i were hiting around 6k zerks i think sometihng like that or meaby abit more each 1v1 i lost/won with a ***ing sweat and yet maxy didnt 1v1 sin from a long time so thats probably why he died sometimes

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
OFF TOPIC

Pls remove paralyze from WR, and make it unable to miss, and return it back to 7,5s stun
Oh and make flame tsunami 100% stun, instead 90% :)
ur retarded

Offline TheKaizooku

• Beginner
  • No coke wit me.
  • Characters: Suru NiTEMArE
  • Faction: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Don't really care about the atk but defense... it sux .. and why is tidal 99% fail ??

Offline Adam

• Just a God

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
In a parallel universe sins actually are the masterrace 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
In a parallel universe sins actually are the masterrace
in a parallel universe venos are 1 hiting with tails skil called "tail smack"
and BURDE BOOST THIS SIN ALREADY GIVE BACK THE DEF ATLEAST

Offline Adam

• Just a God
Buff sins def 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i hear sins got knockdown on pwi lul

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
i hear sins got knockdown on pwi lul
Correct. One of the skill glyphs turns cursed jail into a knockdown

Offline zarak

-1 for atk and -2 for def.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
1) Tidal is shit now

2) sins were never supposed to have high defense, they were made for mobility, cc, burst damage, and in and out specific Target kills in pk
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Adam

• Just a God
he wont do shytttttt cuz heess scarred that even 3rd programs wont help :D

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
1) Tidal is shit now

2) sins were never supposed to have high defense, they were made for mobility, cc, burst damage, and in and out specific Target kills in pk
2) would be a valid point, except for the fact that our dmg is a joke. People jsut put on own def set and take 4k~ at most in aps (bit more/less depending on class)
2spark from stealth, or 2 spark+TP would be a valid argument (as some1 will be sure to say that) but then you must remember.. AD+Sutra+EP's exist :police: