• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
GIVE IT BACK ALL SINS TOGETHER LETS FIGHT FOR ITT

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+1 almost every aps class is better than it now, don't know why burdette says he wants to please the community and not touch sin, yet gives seeker a major buff that a majority of the community disapprove of, don't understand his logic xD.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 almost every aps class is better than it now, don't know why burdette says he wants to please the community and not touch sin, yet gives seeker a major buff that a majority of the community disapprove of, don't understand his logic xD.
it buffed db too gg

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
++++++++++1
Sins need a buff, such a useless class outside of 1v1's unless you have tanky gear rolls or ornas

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
++++++++++1
Sins need a buff, such a useless class outside of 1v1's unless you have tanky gear rolls or ornas
When u have the most op gear set you still get hit way more than a barb in dragon

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1. Sins do need a buff

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
- you are all insane!

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
- you are all insane!
how  >:(

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1

Taking 20ks in mass with full buffs, rmdt+elem res gear. So yeah sins definitely need a tiny fix.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
++++++++++1
Even in 1 v 1 it gets hit 20ks by wiz and 30ks by dph dragon barbs, why would people make sin if seeker and dB exist both over power it in every aspect. 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Even in 1 v 1 it gets hit 20ks by wiz and 30ks by dph dragon barbs, why would people make sin if seeker and dB exist both over power it in every aspect.
Against a dph barb, playing sin is almost suicide. Barely hold my own. Damage output isn't the problem, its the random 30k gofs that tick my deaden outta nowhere. Don't even get me started on wiz.
As for db's they seem to have completely devoured the sin population. The sin's role has been taken by db in mass pk. Db's are dominating playoffs and their survivability massively overshadows a sins. 
Not looking for a db nerf however. Just sins need some long awaited attention to please the 5% of epic population thats been maining a sin from the beginning (and still do)and can actually notice how much its changed over the years.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
Against a dph barb, playing sin is almost suicide. Barely hold my own. Damage output isn't the problem, its the random 30k gofs that tick my deaden outta nowhere. Don't even get me started on wiz.
As for db's they seem to have completely devoured the sin population. The sin's role has been taken by db in mass pk. Db's are dominating playoffs and their survivability massively overshadows a sins.
Not looking for a db nerf however. Just sins need some long awaited attention to please the 5% of epic population thats been maining a sin from the beginning (and still do)and can actually notice how much its changed over the years.
Even eas tick dn with just 3 hits lol xD 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Even eas tick dn with just 3 hits lol xD
Sb's are the reaper of sins. Unless you can nuke, gg. Dont even need debuffs, easily take 10ks from ***ing downburst.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
Sb's are the reaper of sins. Unless you can nuke, gg. Dont even need debuffs, easily take 10ks from ***ing downburst.
Don't forget what happens when an HA class wears 2 physical ornaments xD almost impossible to kill 
For all the sins out there.. We stand with you.