Epic Perfect World

Mama Leaving

yunie1

You know mama? There is a fine line between being a hater and being someone who corrects what you're doing wrong. All those who said you were seeking for attention weren't really that wrong. If you decide to leave the game just because you feel that it is damaging you, don't make these kind of threads. All you're going to recieve is a lot of "NO DONT GO", you're going to end up staying only to cause yourself more damage. I am addicted to this game but when I felt it was affecting me in many ways like school, social life... I just decided to take a break. I respect the gm's and everyone that finds that support for real life in this game, but it isn't really healthy. Find friends that can support you no matter if your net fails or what. Don't rely on a game to go thru the hard times, find support on people close to you. IDK and IDC if you do have friends around helping you, I gave you my opinion and my advice.

If you or someone else disagrees with me feel free to say it.  :-\
I never said anything about this game effecting me in any way. I said i may leave due to IRL issues. And what i feel about the game and IRL are two separate things. Yet somewhat connected. IRL being drama, Depression and loads more.. This is when EPW comes in, i get the haters, the trolls, and everything else inbetween, which makes me feel like crap i do admit, but i'm not connecting the two. Just that i may leave due to IRL stuff happening. And i thought i made it clear that i couldn't care less if i got attention on this thread.

It was intended to apologize to people, and let some of my friends on the forum, that i cant contact IG or here, know whats going on.
As far as im concerned, this thread could be locked and i wouldnt care. I just want to get the message out to the people i've argued with...etc etc/My friends.

._. Ok, fine yw.

Dang it no way to be a good person in here. Always thinking you're trying to hate on the person.
Was only giving my opinion, real life stress plus gaming stress is not good BUT It's your life handle it your own way.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2021, 11:32 pm by hot_panini

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
hmmm... err...  this is just a game, no? don't we all have perso issues we deal with and come here and play to relax and forget rl for a few mins/hours? lol, this is what rpg is all about.

OP is definitely needy in terms of love/affection/attention. fine. aren't we all? difference is that we keep our sourness to ourselves and don't take it out on the community via forum, like sour pussies. we take it out in game, where it belongs. mama, get a friggin' hold of yourself and quit scaring the kids. there's already a scary world waiting for them in real life. give them hope, not despair.

:-\
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
hmmm... err...  this is just a game, no? don't we all have perso issues we deal with and come here and play to relax and forget rl for a few mins/hours? lol, this is what rpg is all about.

OP is definitely needy in terms of love/affection/attention. fine. aren't we all? difference is that we keep our sourness to ourselves and don't take it out on the community via forum, like sour pussies. we take it out in game, where it belongs. mama, get a friggin' hold of yourself and quit scaring the kids. there's already a scary world waiting for them in real life. give them hope, not despair.

Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Oh my god...Are you an angel? ._.  Gimme hug...Nao

No, I'm not an angel, you are.

HUG, HUG, HUG, HUG, HUG, ...
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

MamaVortex

This thread should be locked ._.

Shouldn't you be like, I don't know, relaxing somewhere with your friends or family to help you with your depression instead of replying back and forth? just a suggestion nothing to take it harshly.

I'm usually the only one here during the afternoon after i'm done with school and work ???

So i usually just get home, relax for a few hours and then check my Media thread/This thread. Replying to threads takes my mind off of things sometimes  :-*

MamaVortex

Oh my god...Are you an angel? ._.  Gimme hug...Nao

No, I'm not an angel, you are.

HUG, HUG, HUG, HUG, HUG, ...
I'm more demon than angel  :))

:tiger-19:

MamaVortex

You know mama? There is a fine line between being a hater and being someone who corrects what you're doing wrong. All those who said you were seeking for attention weren't really that wrong. If you decide to leave the game just because you feel that it is damaging you, don't make these kind of threads. All you're going to recieve is a lot of "NO DONT GO", you're going to end up staying only to cause yourself more damage. I am addicted to this game but when I felt it was affecting me in many ways like school, social life... I just decided to take a break. I respect the gm's and everyone that finds that support for real life in this game, but it isn't really healthy. Find friends that can support you no matter if your net fails or what. Don't rely on a game to go thru the hard times, find support on people close to you. IDK and IDC if you do have friends around helping you, I gave you my opinion and my advice.

If you or someone else disagrees with me feel free to say it.  :-\
I never said anything about this game effecting me in any way. I said i may leave due to IRL issues. And what i feel about the game and IRL are two separate things. Yet somewhat connected. IRL being drama, Depression and loads more.. This is when EPW comes in, i get the haters, the trolls, and everything else inbetween, which makes me feel like crap i do admit, but i'm not connecting the two. Just that i may leave due to IRL stuff happening. And i thought i made it clear that i couldn't care less if i got attention on this thread.

It was intended to apologize to people, and let some of my friends on the forum, that i cant contact IG or here, know whats going on.
As far as im concerned, this thread could be locked and i wouldnt care. I just want to get the message out to the people i've argued with...etc etc/My friends.

._. Ok, fine yw.

Dang it no way to be a good person in here. Always thinking you're trying to hate on the person.
Was only giving my opinion, real life stress plus gaming stress is not good BUT It's your life handle it your own way.

Yes yes, i know. I'm sorry for going lady Gaga on your ass. My personality is...errr....Complex. If i get snappy/cocky with you i don't really mean it and most of the time it's never intended to sound mean...but just comes out mean ;_;

MamaVortex

Im usually the one running around scaring the little kids...So a bit too late for that.