Stfu kid 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Save your old cards guys lol

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
War avatar card reawakening was unintentional, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I could disable it by setting the reawakening bonus to 0%, but I will probably make it official instead, since the bonus stats equal out in the end and it gives players something to do and it's not too expensive; costs around 3k EC extra only. The spirit bonus doesn't mean anything since if you fight someone with equal spirit then the damage will be the same, no matter what number the spirit is. And the attack and defense boosts equal out as well.
So, you can go and reawaken your cards and tell others they can do the same, it'll be made official soon.
This function was added with the latest v26 patch 5 days ago, so no, people haven't been abusing it for long. Also, full reawaken cards are about 6 atk level and 6 def level worth, same boost as marriage bless, so it's not a game-breaking difference.
I will try to make another server patch soon to fix bugs and add some more content.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
War avatar card reawakening was unintentional, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I could disable it by setting the reawakening bonus to 0%, but I will probably make it official instead, since the bonus stats equal out in the end and it gives players something to do and it's not too expensive; costs around 3k EC extra only. The spirit bonus doesn't mean anything since if you fight someone with equal spirit then the damage will be the same, no matter what number the spirit is. And the attack and defense boosts equal out as well.
So, you can go and reawaken your cards and tell others they can do the same, it'll be made official soon.
This function was added with the latest v26 patch 5 days ago, so no, people haven't been abusing it for long. Also, full reawaken cards are about 6 atk level and 6 def level worth, same boost as marriage bless, so it's not a game-breaking difference.
I will try to make another server patch soon to fix bugs and add some more content.
soooo mah custom title n name color c:
also noice. more statsssssssssss

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Just remove it. No one wants to farm this shit to be exactly the same as before when everyone was 186 spirit

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
cheers for fast comment
Lol i fak you

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Bruh, Im hitting goku in def with sod for 4ks....Doesnt seem right to me

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Just remove it. No one wants to farm this shit to be exactly the same as before when everyone was 186 spirit
+++++++++ cant be ***ed getting it on all the alts again

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOLOLOLOLOL
NERF MORE PLZ
:normal-2: :normal-2:

Goldenwishes

Another secret boost/nerf hidden from the patch list. I am not quite surprised with this...  :-\

Thanks for increasing the gear cap between newbies and endgame players...

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++     

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Unintentional content should remain disabled just make it 0% please we're fine without reawakening omg