Epic Perfect World

RESOURCE WAR.

Offline Beskytte

• Characters: Beskytte
  • Faction: Eternal
Why we have no resource wars? 

This event is very cool and  always ends with a nice PvP between factions. 
GM put this event in our server. Will be very cool, and we can got new items and flights very cool.
If you can't put it, say me why, please.

ty ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It would be a really nice alternative to TW if this was added to the TW function like it is on official servers. 

TW used to be a game of strategy that required a lot of teamwork to accomplish, but as of late it's turned into a "zerg rush b" game type for larger factions with 0 strategic value and completely is based on how fast you can manage to set up catapults and healers. 

Boring. If TW won't be made "great again" then we should have a 50/50 chance of it being resource wars instead of the classic TW style.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Already suggested to Burdette long ago to implement the cross-TW map. Maybe it turned out to be impossible, or maybe he hasn't looked into it. Because in my opinion Resource Wars are pointless on a server with blue name option. 
Also, I could not get people to participate in the Sunset Valley back after NH release, almost 3 years ago. To me the event seems to be unexciting in the long run to say at least, but maybe giving reasonable rewards can make it worth it.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Already suggested to Burdette long ago to implement the cross-TW map. Maybe it turned out to be impossible, or maybe he hasn't looked into it. Because in my opinion Resource Wars are pointless on a server with blue name option. Also, I could not get people to participate in the Sunset Valley back after NH release, almost 3 years ago. To me the event seems to be unexciting in the long run to say at least, but maybe giving reasonable rewards can make it worth it.
ay lmao this retired nerd back

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
when boost DB tho
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Normal pk better 

Offline Beskytte

• Characters: Beskytte
  • Faction: Eternal
Already suggested to Burdette long ago to implement the cross-TW map. Maybe it turned out to be impossible, or maybe he hasn't looked into it. Because in my opinion Resource Wars are pointless on a server with blue name option.
Also, I could not get people to participate in the Sunset Valley back after NH release, almost 3 years ago. To me the event seems to be unexciting in the long run to say at least, but maybe giving reasonable rewards can make it worth it.
I agree with you when the blue name option can be used, the event could be  pointless. But you can change to, only participate nick white. 
And you could change the reward to supply token. In this event there is a good pill, that increases our spirit. It could be very usefull in PvP.

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader
  • Characters: Oxm
  • Faction: Alamat

Offline mars78

Players with blue nicknames will win, anyway. PK event here will be simple neither.

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with you when the blue name option can be used, the event could be  pointless. But you can change to, only participate nick white.
And you could change the reward to supply token. In this event there is a good pill, that increases our spirit. It could be very usefull in PvP.
+1 for this idea..yeah you can make it....you can enter only you have white name. :) ^-^

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
++++++ it will be nice to add this. Ressource war coints to ecs : ) or ig's 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Impossible (requires ARC)
:)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Impossible (requires ARC)
It's possible. Nothing on pwi needs arc lol. I don't really believe that idea with cross-map.