Epic Perfect World

Counter Strike GO

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Yop guys ! 

I have a big problem with CS GO... I ram a lot ! Maybe can I have some help from you guys ?
Some years ago, I had CS GO without any problem. I deleted it and Steam.
But yesterday, I have DL steam because I wanted to play CS GO again. But now I have a lot of ram !

You can see my video there : 

My PC :
Windows 8.1
Processeur : Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 16 Go

GeForce GTX 660

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Looks like major ms (internet lag) or FPS drops caused by vsync not being on / being on

RAM doesn't look to be the issue unless you installed it wrong.. 

Do yourself a favor and play Overwatch

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
Looks like major ms (internet lag) or FPS drops caused by vsync not being on / being on

RAM doesn't look to be the issue unless you installed it wrong..

Do yourself a favor and play Overwatch
"Do yourself a favor and play Overwatch"
XD Already played, but I'm not a big fan ^^'

- Already installed again... And on my SSD this time....
- It's not an internet lag at that time

And the best it's that CS GO ran very nicely 2 days ago, after a crash of my computer because of this game... And yesterday, my computer ram again...
I'm so lost...

Thanks for you answer anyways.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
way too low fps you need at least constant 150 to play this game consistently 
specs look fine to me unless you put ultra high on everything which i doubt that gpu is able to handle, put everything on lowest possible and check your fps again

Offline Toxet

• H☆O
  • Characters: Toxet - LEX - Blacklight
specs look fine to me unless you put ultra high on everything which i doubt that gpu is able to handle, put everything on lowest possible and check your fps again

+1
since its a botgame on ur pc... what i can see from the 0 ping u re constantly running its probably the gpu ...
it seems like running cs:go smoothly on high grafics is too much for a random gtx 660
fps from 15-20 are way too low to play a game like this ... i suggest u set the grafics on low settings to boost ur fps

cpu seems fine tho even maybe a lil bit op :D

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

+1
since its a botgame on ur pc... what i can see from the 0 ping u re constantly running its probably the gpu ...
it seems like running cs:go smoothly on high grafics is too much for a random gtx 660
fps from 15-20 are way too low to play a game like this ... i suggest u set the grafics on low settings to boost ur fps

I think 0 ping because he's playing offline with bots

Offline Toxet

• H☆O
  • Characters: Toxet - LEX - Blacklight
lol  that was the first i said lol :D

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
lol  that was the first i said lol :D
ops didnt read sry

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That's right, assuming her monitor can support such fps.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007

+1

And the others answers.... ^^

-> Guys, I have already did it. And I don't understand, because some years ago I dad NO PROBLEM like this... No Lag, no Ram... My computer is the same than before... And even more cleaned.

"it seems like running cs:go smoothly on high grafics is too much for a random gtx 660"
No, it's alright for my GTX660... I can run every game full grafics with it. =S (for exemple, battlefield)

But I noticed one thing... Sometimes, my CPU is working at 68% with the game on O.O

My biggest question now is ; why CS GO sometimes works and sometimes doesn't works... And what can I do ?

Thanks for all your answers guys. EPW is a really helpful community.