Epic Perfect World

Donation

Offline Chek

• Beginner
Not sure if this is in the right place in forums. Anyways, I wanna preface this by mentioning this is not a rant or flaming.
I've donated quite a few hundred dollars to re-shape r8 EA gear. I was aiming for x 3 channeling on all pieces. But I haven't been able to. I've been playing since 2013. Just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem. Or if GMs can give some insight into this topic, thanks.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Keep on trying it's not like every EA with 3xct pieces did not struggle, nor did they get them instantly

Gl with %

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Not sure if this is in the right place in forums. Anyways, I wanna preface this by mentioning this is not a rant or flaming.
I've donated quite a few hundred dollars to re-shape r8 EA gear. I was aiming for x 3 channeling on all pieces. But I haven't been able to. I've been playing since 2013. Just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem. Or if GMs can give some insight into this topic, thanks.
I got my archer since 2013 aswell still missing 2 piece x3 ct so dw you are not the only one :)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
spent close to 60k damas on top till I got 3x ct on top, and in the end it wasn't even me who got it for me lol

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

And i end up having friend who made my gear to full -9.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Spent k's of damas and PE till i got my full -9 set, keep trying

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Got full x3 in 1k drama. Ironically I spent 3 times more on honing than I did rolling. Doubt I'll ever get that lucky again. Just keep trying.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Took me forever to get my x3 ct gear on my EA and then I ended up getting 2-3 pieces in 2 days.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
spent close to 60k damas on top till I got 3x ct on top, and in the end it wasn't even me who got it for me lol
Account sharing is forbidden and can result in a ban! 
Lol i fak you

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Trying since 2010 over 2.7k usd + years of pve to get 4x atk weapon .. yet no shit 
Dw man its all about luck not the effort 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Trying since 2010 over 2.7k usd + years of pve to get 4x atk weapon .. yet no shit
Dw man its all about luck not the effort
spend some more man, those 3 attack levels def gonna make you a great player
Lol i fak you

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Kinda feel like buying the stats you want on a piece of gear should be allowed, I don't think it's right that some people get so lucky to where they don't have to spend over $50 to get like ideal rolls and some people spend 1000's and still can't get the rolls. 
I'm not saying make it pay to win but it just seems ridiculous how it's so hard to roll what you want :<

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Kinda feel like buying the stats you want on a piece of gear should be allowed, I don't think it's right that some people get so lucky to where they don't have to spend over $50 to get like ideal rolls and some people spend 1000's and still can't get the rolls.
I'm not saying make it pay to win but it just seems ridiculous how it's so hard to roll what you want :<
Kys for most it's result of years and years of farming u're utterly clueless claiming there would actually be many people that have been lucky, in fact just a fraction of the majority of people

Farm jfsp, bhs, gv and other dailies for PE, partake PvP events, go to arena event for event tokens and you stack on PE/dama in no time

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
+1 for making possible to donate for stats,

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
im still struggling too, dont worry