Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
This event is really fun and good incentive for ppl to pk.
It would be nice imo if it was every 2 hours instead of 4.
Of course rewards can be tweaked ^-^

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I think it would be better if there was another event every 4 hours too, so every 2 hours you'd get a PvP event.
I thought about making a copy version of NWs Capture the Flag, basically you'd have to capture flag 3 times to win. It wouldn't work exactly the same way as NW but pretty similar still.
Still not sure about it though, since it might make NW a bit less appealing if you can just have a CTF every 4 hours instead of going to NW.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I think it would be better if there was another event every 4 hours too, so every 2 hours you'd get a PvP event.
I thought about making a copy version of NWs Capture the Flag, basically you'd have to capture flag 3 times to win. It wouldn't work exactly the same way as NW but pretty similar still.
Still not sure about it though, since it might make NW a bit less appealing if you can just have a CTF every 4 hours instead of going to NW.
i strongly believe ppl rather go for reward than the maps itself, in ctf not many ppl actually focus on flags, but that's just me and my pov
and yes, another pvp event indeed, a bit boosted rewards hopefully

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Stop NW in general and use those maps to make a pvp event = profit 

NW is boring anyway cuz it lasts to long 
Lol i fak you

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Sounds good

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
  • Characters: xPlutonianx
  • Faction: Moist/Samurai_侍
i strongly believe ppl rather go for reward than the maps itself, in ctf not many ppl actually focus on flags, but that's just me and my pov
and yes, another pvp event indeed, a bit boosted rewards hopefully
+1
Most people busy pking in ctf maps

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
hb every 1h pls 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Stop NW in general and use those maps to make a pvp event = profit

NW is boring anyway cuz it lasts to long
+111111

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
make it 2 hours, game are boring u will get only good pk on heroic

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
If some new PVP event gonna be made, pIease don't make something reIated to fIags... i just .. can't. It's fIags everywhere.. Capture the event fIag, NW, go get the fIag, what so ever...  :normal-13:

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Just make random chests to appear at Sandsong Village within the 2 hour interval from HB and they would teleport x and y players to a map where they would have to fight against each other, like teleporting teams inside those cages and game is on when cages disappear. Last team standing wins or such. No flags please

Maybe add something special to it to make it different from Frenzy PvP event but no reason to recreate NW ctf
Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:35 am by Damage

Offline Meta

• Tryhard wf
Just make random chests to appear at Sandsong Village within the 2 hour interval from HB and they would teleport x and y players to a map where they would have to fight against each other, like teleporting teams inside those cages and game is on when cages disappear. Last team standing wins or such. No flags please

Maybe add something special to it to make it different from Frenzy PvP event but no reason to recreate NW ctf
+ i like this idea xD

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Make there be no safe zone and make it full pk server xD

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehheehhegehehe xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD