Epic Perfect World

downloading

Offline hellboyjay

hi im downloading this now in parts what do i do when i have downloadid all the parts

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You have downloaded the maint part too right? Them parts are the unzipper, unless you have a program which uncompresses files already then you don't need them but if you do you just need to unzip your main file with them. If that made any sense...

Offline Jynn

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, Hellboy. :3

Offline hellboyjay

thanks i tryed downloading this for last cople off days now >.< my internet provider was have problems with the line but all fixed now 2 bits down :)

Offline 🌸

• -
thanks i tryed downloading this for last cople off days now >.< my internet provider was have problems with the line but all fixed now 2 bits down :)

Oh okay just make sure you get either the first or the second mirror and all the 8 parts, or 7... I can't remember..

Offline hellboyjay

i wud not think i need to do that as the Partial download folders wud be the same as the miror ones but in parts that what im guessing it wudbe

Offline 🌸

• -
You have to have one of these:
Direct link
Mirror 1: EpicPW Descent client
Mirror 2: EpicPW Descent client

And you need to unpack one of them by this PARTIAL download:
Partial download (7-zip is required to unpack the client):
EpicPW - part 1
EpicPW - part 2
EpicPW - part 3
EpicPW - part 4
EpicPW - part 5
EpicPW - part 6
EpicPW - part 7
EpicPW - part 8

Is what I mean.
'7-zip is required to unpack the client' meaning to uncompress the client (one of the mirrors)
From what you've said I may be wrong but you're just downloading the 8 parts, unless you're downloading this from somewhere I do not know of...

Offline hellboyjay

downloading it from here