Epic Perfect World

GV OR PV???

Offline likeness123

In terms of exp and drop rate of EC which is more favorable and less time consuming between GV and PV. Need to hear your opinions.

MamaVortex

Well, Seeing as 135+ PV Drops 6 EC flat, Or perhaps 4 EC an d 2 Recraft stone. 
And seeing as GV gives 1 Old Epic Coin every round for about... idunno, 10..11...12 Rounds? Every Old Epic Coin can be then forged into 5 Epic coin per Old Epic Coin, Its pretty hard to choose, if you're soon, then invis walking your way to the boss is quite easy and fast and racks the EC up nicely. But if you aren't sin then you have to do the whole thing which eats up time, As does GV. So in terms i think they're both equal in some way. Except GV lasts 45 mins To 2 hours. Depending on if you die, if your teams Good and if they know what they're doing. [And if none of them Go afk, which is rare, Most always DO]

I would go with PV, Me being sin c;

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i hate GV so PV for me
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Well, Seeing as 135+ PV Drops 6 EC flat, Or perhaps 4 EC an d 2 Recraft stone. 
And seeing as GV gives 1 Old Epic Coin every round for about... idunno, 10..11...12 Rounds? Every Old Epic Coin can be then forged into 5 Epic coin per Old Epic Coin, Its pretty hard to choose, if you're soon, then invis walking your way to the boss is quite easy and fast and racks the EC up nicely. But if you aren't sin then you have to do the whole thing which eats up time, As does GV. So in terms i think they're both equal in some way. Except GV lasts 45 mins To 2 hours. Depending on if you die, if your teams Good and if they know what they're doing. [And if none of them Go afk, which is rare, Most always DO]

I would go with PV, Me being sin c;

That would be why I take names down of the notorious afkers and never run with them again.  The list is unfortunately too long though.

Anyways, since I despise PV on any class other than seeker and sin, it's GV for me.  You get 50 EC for an hour-1.5 hours tops (any more time and there's something wrong with the team) work.  And I think it's 100 mil exp per GV run.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Well, if you try to PV as Mystic = GG.

Drop dead in 1 mob pull, one weak aoe.

Depends on class. Sin/Archer/Seeker can do PV without flaw. Other classes, not so much.
PV gives the most EXP cause depending on class you can finish a run in 5mins (4% exp with eso at lvl149, compared to GV which is way slower).
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
both my barbs were fun in PV. demon a bit better. BM's good in PV too
RETIRED BARB

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Depends on class. Sin/Archer/Seeker can do PV without flaw. Other classes, not so much.
PV gives the most EXP cause depending on class you can finish a run in 5mins (4% exp with eso at lvl149, compared to GV which is way slower).

Psychic can do PV fairly easy too if they're skilled.  I developed a method on PWI in Valley of the Scarred and tried it over here.  Works like a charm.  Psy will>Earth Vector>clean up. 

I don't care for PV on my archer, like I don't care for GV on my sin.  It just comes down to preference.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Gz mikau on 150.  ;D
RETIRED BARB

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

.... since level 147 I've been soloing PV fine... I pull a bunch of mobs spam heal and aoe, plus i have elemental neck and belt like a noob so it's really not that hard...

Offline Decency23

.... since level 147 I've been soloing PV fine... I pull a bunch of mobs spam heal and aoe, plus i have elemental neck and belt like a noob so it's really not that hard...

I agree with this. It's insanely easy to PV with mystic, with their spam heal (with super fast channeling speed), AoE silence, and PDef buff, they actually do quite well in PV. Mind you, they won't pull like a WR, and they have to be careful at 110, 125, and 135 when the mobs are orange, it's very do-able, and actually quite fast.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
PV, you can get more runs faster in comparison to 1 full GV run.
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
PV, you can get more runs faster in comparison to 1 full GV run.

^
Plus, you can take breaks in between and you're constantly doing things not waiting so its not as boring :3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
PV is faster XP, but after some time can get a bit monotonous.

After lvl 140 (and 140 gear) open FC using your alt,
and do it just for some refreshment. :)

Slower XP than PV but faster than GV,
and add 1% more (at 149) from purple
mats at Martial Arts Master -> Three.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2021, 11:30 pm by hot_panini