Epic Perfect World

NoHomo vs Outcasts

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Seems to be all NH does anymore. Assume everything is an offensive gesture and automatically resort to the "You mad bro?" or "Butthurt" comments...

^^^^^

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Dat skillbar.
That all you can say? :)) Buttmad.

Was just a point out.I didn't want to offend you. You must be sensitive for taking it so serious, calling others names and such.
''A point out'' Lol? And really? You obviously DID want to offend me in any way possible. And no, if you didn't realise, I actually enjoy laughing at you, I don't, nay, CAN'T take you serious, sorry :/.

I guess I was right about your sensitive side... Anyways overdramatizing everything just makes it look silly. Take a pill and chill.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Dat skillbar.

Was just a point out.I didn't want to offend you. You must be sensitive for taking it so serious, calling others names and such.
''A point out'' Lol? And really? You obviously DID want to offend me in any way possible. And no, if you didn't realise, I actually enjoy laughing at you, I don't, nay, CAN'T take you serious, sorry :/.

I guess I was right about your sensitive side... Anyways overdramatizing everything just makes it look silly. Take a pill and chill.

I'm so lost in this quoteception.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
inb4lock
Going for 1k posts shini?:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
Seems to be all NH does anymore. Assume everything is an offensive gesture and automatically resort to the "You mad bro?" or "Butthurt" comments...
This.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
It was such a lovely evening :/
I'm basically 40

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
I guess this game is our life now. Oh wait, that's right, you haven't seen Phipple is what, two weeks? Yeah, no. Just no. Also, yes, Phipple does like to talk in third person. Phipple also thinks you can suck it up and deal with it. >.>

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
inb4lock
Going for 1k posts shini?:/.

Nope, if i was, then, I'd just "+1" every comment like a certain someone or just reword and repeat what someone else had said... .  Don't care about post count much lol..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I guess this game is our life now. Oh wait, that's right, you haven't seen Phipple is what, two weeks? Yeah, no. Just no. Also, yes, Phipple does like to talk in third person. Phipple also thinks you can suck it up and deal with it. >.>

But Phipple is a fearless bastard who could care less who's feelings he offends.
 :monkey-1:

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie

But Phipple is a fearless bastard who could care less who's feelings he offends.

Damn straight. Hence the get the *** over it comment, lol.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I knew I liked you for a reason.
I mean like as in a friendly way of course.. That would be awkward if it wasn't. o.O

Offline izein

Dat skillbar.

I'm so lost in this quoteception.
Im so lost wether im gay or not when i watch ur picture.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

Damn straight. Hence the get the *** over it comment, lol.
Nub Phip.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.