• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
EA needs to be nerfed since:

1. Long range+Purge+Wings+Leaps

2. Super Damage

3. 0.6 cast + full channeling

4. 0 counter class unless they d/c or you have a pt with DDs with you

5. Hits sbs, mystics, and psychics with steady 10-13ks (plus insane damage from 3 sparking) in attack gears

6. Ea hits pretty hard on classes in def gear who are already sitting ducks (at times as high as 8k)

Rest in Peps and No to 100% EA stun.

Upon examination: MG heiros on EA are way too strong we need to nerf those mg heiros too.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2017, 03:26 am by LinLin

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
well then i guess they're just an obstacle only for wbs! 
Wbs do need a buff but SBs are also a counter for them cause kiting and cc skills.  :-[

2. Super Damage

5. Hits sbs, mystics, mages and psychics with steady 10-13ks (plus insane damage from 3 sparking) in attack gears

6. Ea hits pretty hard on classes in def gear who are already sitting ducks (at times as high as 8k)

Ea won't be nerfed so you can just remove that idea from your brain lol. 
Thing is eas are suppose to be squishy buuuuuut have high physical dmg. Problem is bc of the way our gear works they get the best of both worlds. They keep their insane dmg but with the flip of a switch they can go tank mode and kite to Africa as they are without question the most mobile class this game has to offer. 

Either ea as a whole will have to be changed for better or arcane classes will have to be boosted to be able to deal with the absolutely disgusting dmg eas can spit out in seconds.. 

Don't see either happening though unfortunately. 

My 2 ¢
another boost ea again? Ea is already op .. Boost all melee class instead except DB. Boost BARB WR SIN SEEKER cuz these class are totally dead in 1v1.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
basically +1. Although maybe boost sb pdef and reduce atk levels since shit dies quick, thus isn't overly viable.
sounds relatively good actually. 

2. Super Damage

5. Hits sbs, mystics, mages and psychics with steady 10-13ks (plus insane damage from 3 sparking) in attack gears

i get you're a bad sin maybe? or a bad wf? maybe a bad ep?... 
1- i don't see the problem 
2- their damage is normal
3- everyone casts so fast now
4- lots of classes counter Ea, a good barb/ a good Ep/ A bad veno/ A good Sin/ a garbage Psy/ a garbage mg..
5- yea these classes can literally 1 shot/ heiro them back.
6- they are called main DD classes
thank you for your feed back.
Wbs do need a buff but SBs are also a counter for them cause kiting and cc skills.  :-[
sbs and dbs are currently a nightmare for wbs lmao. i am fine with it so, if no one else sees sbs kinda op then its cool, some classes are supposed to have serious advantage/destroy other classes. it's the way things go.
another boost ea again? Ea is already op .. Boost all melee class instead except DB. Boost BARB WR SIN SEEKER cuz these class are totally dead in 1v1.
Ea didn't get any boosts except nerfs lately...?! barb does need a boost, WR already boosted and it's pretty good. sin doesn't need a boost either, its finally some what balanced, Seekers totally doesn't need a boost at all, if anything. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
basically +1. Although maybe boost sb pdef and reduce atk levels since shit dies quick, thus isn't overly viable.
+,

It's so nice to 1 hit SBs with AS though (almost as fun as human form wf or psychic)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I've been off the suggestion part of the forums for sometime now, i have few suggestions that would be nice! please leave feed back

PVE WISE
1- Can you make the 99 keys quest for nirvana spammable? i believe that would be nice

2- Can you Add basic slayer levels to barbs/sins/eas they were used to farm solo lots of instant with the previous plenty nerfs of ATK levels, they lost a portion of damage that would make the whole thing faster.

PVP WISE
1- Make ea's stun 100% - boost sage barb's KD to 60%, Boost Demon Barb's KD to 70%

2- Nerf dbs --> atk and def levels. you can't mess with the skills i believe! so they'll still have the best classs' ability in ccing and escaping tight situations! but it makes it harder for other classes to withstand the high dmg output since 1823719 years of cc, or be able to kill em fast enough due to the escaping potential they have - then its a cycle where db would cc again and end up killing the opposite class. ---- i am a wb in full rpdt mixed ornas pdef and mdef can barely withstand the dmg, i can't imagine how hard it would be for other squishy classes.

3- Sbs seem to be fine tbh. they'd only get hard for a wb if they use dex genie! but i believe its easier for other classes to smash them. but if it's possible to nerf their atk levels abit. i guess it would be more reasonable.

These are my opinions, i am not fully expert on the whole situation, but i asked alot. would appreciate feed backs.
also wizz's mountain+wf's nova, it costs 2 spark and still has 5% chance to fail, which is nowhere near fair
with the rest I agree, esp about ea stun and db nerf, accuracy is alrdy being a big btch 

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 If you want 100% on ea stun then do it for other classes like mages mountain, that idea was far better than adding SS to client but ok, also buff db xDDDDDDD

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
also wizz's mountain+wf's nova, it costs 2 spark and still has 5% chance to fail, which is nowhere near fair
with the rest I agree, esp about ea stun and db nerf, accuracy is alrdy being a big btch
you don't get it, its how supposed to be. but due to the server is private and lots of abnormal balances, eas tend to miss alot due to high evasion! Ea stun should be made to never miss, but it might fail due to luck chance! then i guess. that's fair for all parties.

If you want 100% on ea stun then do it for other classes like mages mountain, that idea was far better than adding SS to client but ok, also buff db xDDDDDDD

SS was best thing implemented on the server, even i am enjoying it being a barb. as i said EA stun should just rendered never to miss then i guess.  

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
you don't get it, its how supposed to be. but due to the server is private and lots of abnormal balances, eas tend to miss alot due to high evasion! Ea stun should be made to never miss, but it might fail due to luck chance! then i guess. that's fair for all parties.

SS was best thing implemented on the server, even i am enjoying it being a barb. as i said EA stun should just rendered never to miss then i guess.  
oh u meant to never miss it but chance to remain the same? yeah that could do but imo it's better to boost % rather than it never missing, bc it can be used for safe finishing since u cant miss it and u'd be able to hit it on condor so it's not good

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
You can't simply compare your self to an ea!
wtf      

Offline Kenpatchi

• Indestructible
  • Characters: Kenpatchix
  • Faction: Sync
just boost barb and nerf ea/ep/veno/bm/sin/wiz/psy/sk/ms/db/sb ty 
+1 didn't read but I trust Kera

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki

+1 because kera is being productive while buying gof 3int poleaxe

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
oh u meant to never miss it but chance to remain the same? yeah that could do but imo it's better to boost % rather than it never missing, bc it can be used for safe finishing since u cant miss it and u'd be able to hit it on condor so it's not good
it's either making it 100% or never miss! You don't understand Ea's stun is influenced by two factors
1- Miss
2- Failure out of luck
simply all we need to do is eliminate one of the two aspects to make it fair for Eas ~~ mgs/venos never miss, it only fails out of luck, they're not influenced by two factors here. I honestly don't see why they gotta jump the thread as if it's some kind of an occasion aka epw sales on buffs or some shit. it's only fair.

just boost barb and nerf ea/ep/veno/bm/sin/wiz/psy/sk/ms/db/sb ty 
:-*
+1 didn't read but I trust Kera
+1 because kera is being productive while buying gof 3int poleaxe